• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This is something my oldest son and I share. Mr. Rogers just had less gray hair when I watched. He was the same man, however, when my son watched. There is and will always be a place for kind-hearted, calming and gentle people. I'm not quite sure I can name one in current media.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I probably started watching the show during its first season. My kids watched it when they came along. Several generations were lucky to have had Mr. Rogers, there’s nothing that comes close now.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Captain Kangaroo, Sesame Street when it was new, Mr Rogers, Schoolhouse Rock, we had shows growing up that really left an impression, that meant something. All I see now is bright colors and motion for larval humans with the attention span of goldfish, then graduating to PC indoctrination. That includes Sesame Street now. Maybe I'm missing something.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Captain Kangaroo, Sesame Street when it was new, Mr Rogers, Schoolhouse Rock, we had shows growing up that really left an impression, that meant something. All I see now is bright colors and motion for larval humans with the attention span of goldfish, then graduating to PC indoctrination. That includes Sesame Street now. Maybe I'm missing something.

I think you nailed it on the head.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That's because the evil side can only accomplish their end goal without moral values. That's why you see media attacking Christians openly and without any fear of repercussion.

Top Bottom