• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    He competed in the mixed doubles competition with his wife...

nintchdbpict000384703139.jpg

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    They should have upheld the complete ban of all Russian competitors after the ridiculous state sponsored doping issues that the KGB was involved with.

There's a documentary out about it. It's seriously some James Bond ****.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    They should have upheld the complete ban of all Russian competitors after the ridiculous state sponsored doping issues that the KGB was involved with.

There's a documentary out about it. It's seriously some James Bond ****.

"Icarus". It's on Netflix.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You know it recommends based off..... nevermind. I don't know why it's doing that.

:n00b:

Their algorithm sucks. I honestly wish the ratings were actual ratings, not personalized. I just hate rating a critically acclaimed movie with one star just because it's not my cup of tea.

I wish there was a way to "never recommend a movie with this keyword." (First one I'd enter would be anime.) Or, maybe ignore a movie for the purpose. "Look, I only watched that because my wife wanted to see it. Never, ever, ever, recommend something because I watched Must Like Dogs."

Plus, it seems like everything Netflix produces gets a two star bump in the ratings, even though we all know 75% of those shows are ****.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Hey, if I hadn't heard about it on Adam Carolla's podcast, I wouldn't have found it.

My wife and daughters watching "When Calls the Heart" and "Merlin" all the time results in an estrogen-laden suggestion scroll that has me syncing up with them.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    :n00b:

Their algorithm sucks. I honestly wish the ratings were actual ratings, not personalized. I just hate rating a critically acclaimed movie with one star just because it's not my cup of tea.

I wish there was a way to "never recommend a movie with this keyword." (First one I'd enter would be anime.) Or, maybe ignore a movie for the purpose. "Look, I only watched that because my wife wanted to see it. Never, ever, ever, recommend something because I watched Must Like Dogs."

Plus, it seems like everything Netflix produces gets a two star bump in the ratings, even though we all know 75% of those shows are ****.

I was just messin.

I hate sorting through all the crap that they think I should like, only to find out later that there's a show that I really would like that never gets recommended.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Grrr. Why doesn't Netflix recommend this to me? The only thing it's giving me now is alien documentaries, anime, gay cowboys eating pudding... :xmad:

You know it recommends based off..... nevermind. I don't know why it's doing that.

tell me about it, I can tell when my kids are watching Netflix, every time I log on some funky Japanese cartoon pops up under "continue watching" or "suggestions"....im tempted to change my password!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    How do you dope to be a better curler? It's sweeping combined with shuffleboard, not exactly the most physically demanding of activities. Is there some performance enhancing drug for hand/eye/broom coordination?

Top Bottom