Willy Graham. The other side of the coin.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    That was actually a good read, other than the author had a personal bone to pick.... or....a De-Bone.
    As much as they tried, none of that painted Graham any other way than a good solid Christian.

Did I miss something? :dunno:

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    Well he died with a estate worth TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS and owned a PRIVATE JET, can't fly with the idiots who made him rich. How many poor people could 25 mil feed? I am not saying he should have lived in a cave but to become rich on the name of Christ makes me think God has a seat for him between Manson and Hitler..........I for one hope so.

I am NOT a bible scholar but I do remember reading something Jesus supposedly said to the effect of "SELL YOUR CLOAK AND USE THE MONEY TO FEED THE POOR." Guess old Billy missed that part.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Well he died with a estate worth TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS and owned a PRIVATE JET, can't fly with the idiots who made him rich. How many poor people could 25 mil feed? I am not saying he should have lived in a cave but to become rich on the name of Christ makes me think God has a seat for him between Manson and Hitler..........I for one hope so.

I am NOT a bible scholar but I do remember reading something Jesus supposedly said to the effect of "SELL YOUR CLOAK AND USE THE MONEY TO FEED THE POOR." Guess old Billy missed that part.

Your right, your not a Bible scholar.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Lol

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

25 million dollars is a lot of money. I'd guess if he were the greedy SOB you're trying to paint him as, after this many decades of hoarding money he's surely fleec....I mean raised, he'd be worth multiple times that amount.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well he died with a estate worth TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS and owned a PRIVATE JET...

Still waiting for a citation for this...a reliable citation.

Other than that, all I’ll say is I hope and pray you get over your bitterness and envy. It’s no way to live.

Top Bottom