Military Arms Channel content wiped off of you tube.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Gun channels on Youtube have been under attack for a while, especially if they get political or try to defend the second amendment, talk against the NFA and such like MAC does.

James Yeager is working on a new platform (LiberTV) to host his videos and I think other people will be able to host their videos there.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    MAC has temporarily disabled his channel to prevent it being caught up in this most recent rash of bannings; https://www.facebook.com/militaryar...640669947740/1848265528518571/?type=3&theater

5Iqvyip.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Military Arms Channel

· 1 hr ·

YouTube is banning channels and issuing multiple account strikes over a weekend, of course, so we can't get ahold of our reps to try and stop the action.
    I have TEMPORARILY DISABLED my YouTube channel until I can get this resolved. They are striking our accounts, as you can see from the image above, for non-sensical videos that clearly aren't in violation of their policies / politics.
    I will reenable the channel once I can talk to YouTube and my Network to assure my channel ...isn't banned like James Yeager's.
    Right now we all need the support of our community. This is an organized attack against me and several other vocal channels who are actively fighting against the tide of gun control. They're also attacking airgun channels and others in the firearms space.
    I will be making one public video here soon and trying to upload it from here in deep southern Texas where I have little internet access to further explain.
    For those of you who support us on www.patreon.com/MilitaryArms, THANK YOU. We need all the help we can get right now.
    If this continues, I will lead the charge to file a lawsuit against YouTube, which will get expensive. How, may you ask? Watch this interview with the head of YouTube business. I've linked to the point where he says one of YouTubes 4 core principals is "Freedom of Speech". Well, he said it, not me. It sounds to me like you have a problem now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch…
    They're not going to silence us. They're just going to make us fight harder for our Liberty. Right now I have to stop the channel from further attack until I can speak directly with YouTube. When that happens, I will make the videos public again.
    Tim
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

See More

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is what the anti-gun people excel at. They can coordinate their attacks against retailers, service providers, etc. that do business with "gun people". They also are known to do this stuff against religious channels that don't tow the line of the SJWs. It's the new cyber warfare.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    It's cultural warfare. They want to eliminate any positive sentiment about owing a firearm. That is why you will rarely hear about defensive gun uses.

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Hank Strange's channel was struck twice just like Tim's but then it was totally deleted. Hank had 900 videos on his channel and it's all gone.

https://m.youtube.com/user/hankstrange

This is definitely a coordinated attack. Several other large channels are getting the same treatment right now.

I imagine that this is partially due to the human curator squad that YouTube was advertising a year ago that would permit volunteers to "bulk flag" videos for strikes or removal. I don't imagine there a lot of critical thinking 2A supporters in that mob.
    d06e924b6c148ca1dca10ebf183d3511.jpg

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I never saw anything in "net neutrality" that would have changed this.

when your ISP decides not to carry LiberTV or whatever other small scale platforms that carries this type of content, think back to this moment. Perhaps because they don’t have a high enough hit rate out of the starting block?

Magically, the dots will be connected.

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Yes. It did.

but with the end of net nutrality, access is now dictated by advertising dollars.
    And we are not the majority. Nor do we have the deepest pocket.
    Net nutrality would not prevent YouTube take downs, though it would prevent ISP throttling to sites based on the type of content.

Top Bottom