• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    My sister is a retired Ohio teacher. A few school districts in Ohio have done just that. Students don't know who is armed no do other teachers. Weapon is kept in a lock box in a lock desk.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My sister is a retired Ohio teacher. A few school districts in Ohio have done just that. Students don't know who is armed no do other teachers. Weapon is kept in a lock box in a lock desk.

That sounds like part of a plan Guy discussed on his show last night. Murderous insane bad guys don't want to meet armed resistance, that why they go to GFZs. The knowledge that they will meet armed resistance will deter most. The OPSEC part of "you don't know who, or how many" alone is a great deterrence.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    37% as of now. Are these numbers being manipulated......as usual.
    de
    It is msnbc, so i think the figures would definitely lean towards a more democratic audience. I know i never look at articles posted by them or watch their news. I imagine too if numbers didn't show what they were hoping they'd fudge them or remove the poll altogether

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    37% as of now. Are these numbers being manipulated......as usual.

of course they are. By virtue of the wording, the choice implies that if you click yes, that is all that is needed.
    It is an “entertainment” poll with no scientific value. So why not jack the choices to reflect the pollsters bias?

Top Bottom