• ...and so much more!
  • Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I had a great day on Saturday and thought I would share with those from central Indiana who may need something to do on a Saturday.
    My wife and daughter were heading out to get their hair done, so I packed up and took a 130 mile one way trip down to stop in at Falls City Firearms in Clarksville. Having heard so much about and from Indiucky I felt I had to make the trip.
    Let me just say, I was not disappointed.
    Whoever said his shop was like a museum where the curator sold a few things was spot on...lol. Rick and two other members were in Bsing when I got there, and when they found out I was a member Rick, Doggydaddy, and Indy1919a4 all made me feel like I was a long lost brother. We shot the breeze for well over an hour about all kinds of subjects, and let me say, these guys know their long guns like you would not believe.
    What a great day, great group of guys, as I always find when getting together with other forum members, and let me say all you guys need to stop in and say hi to Rick while he is hard at work...
    It really was a treat guys.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    You should have drove a couple hundred yards up the street and stopped by the range, I was here all day saturday! Haven't met a bad INGOer yet, well, aside from Rick, and he's even ok when he's wearing pants.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It was nice meeting you Indyhd! It's always an enjoyable visit with Rick. I've run into other INGOers a few times in there too (johntheplinker, Gunaria, mkgr22 ("Mauser Mike"), among others). :)

Tommy, we (Indy1919a4 and me) probably drove right by your shop. We stopped in Precision Reloading right after leaving Rick's. If not then, then we almost certainly did around 5:30 or 6 a.m. when we were taking the "back way" to Louisville to avoid the toll bridge. We'll have to stop in next time!

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    LittleTommy I’ll make it a point to stop next time down, not that I get enough time off work to get that far from the jobsite...and yes, Rick was fully dressed the whole time I was there. LOL

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I had a great day on Saturday and thought I would share with those from central Indiana who may need something to do on a Saturday.
    My wife and daughter were heading out to get their hair done, so I packed up and took a 130 mile one way trip down to stop in at Falls City Firearms in Clarksville. Having heard so much about and from Indiucky I felt I had to make the trip.
    Let me just say, I was not disappointed.
    Whoever said his shop was like a museum where the curator sold a few things was spot on...lol. Rick and two other members were in Bsing when I got there, and when they found out I was a member Rick, Doggydaddy, and Indy1919a4 all made me feel like I was a long lost brother. We shot the breeze for well over an hour about all kinds of subjects, and let me say, these guys know their long guns like you would not believe.
    What a great day, great group of guys, as I always find when getting together with other forum members, and let me say all you guys need to stop in and say hi to Rick while he is hard at work...
    It really was a treat guys.
    Rick, he's ok. AND he recommended stopping by littletommy place, which I did. And let me help you out if you ever get that way again. littletommy is kinda short, like a midget. Don't bring it up though, he wants people to look up to him.

You should have drove a couple hundred yards up the street and stopped by the range, I was here all day saturday! Haven't met a bad INGOer yet, well, aside from Rick, and he's even ok when he's wearing pants.
    :)

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    when they found out I was a member Rick, Doggydaddy, and Indy1919a4 all made me feel like I was a long lost brother. .

You can thank Rick for that Long lost Brother treatment.. We saw you walking up the sidewalk and Rick says "Hey how do we treat this guy". I wanted to treat you like a cousin on the bite for 20 bucks, Doggydaddy wanted to treat you like a long lost Sister.. but Rick put his foot down and said no Darn it.. its my shop, My rules and he gets the Long lost brother treatment...

All joking aside.. Rick is maybe one of the greatest human beings on the face of the world.. I am always scared about Ricks Business model.. Until I have come to understand that Ricks business model is to be a Damn nice Human being..

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart

I don't think I've ever been in his shop when he was wearing pants...

You can thank Rick for that Long lost Brother treatment.. We saw you walking up the sidewalk and Rick says "Hey how do we treat this guy". I wanted to treat you like a cousin on the bite for 20 bucks, Doggydaddy wanted to treat you like a long lost Sister.. but Rick put his foot down and said no Darn it.. its my shop, My rules and he gets the Long lost brother treatment...

All joking aside.. Rick is maybe one of the greatest human beings on the face of the world.. I am always scared about Ricks Business model.. Until I have come to understand that Ricks business model is to be a Damn nice Human being..

This is true. My WIFE said we need to get down there to see Rick again.

He has a business model ?

That is why he doesn't wear pants. He thinks he is a fashon model (and we just smile along when he says it).

Top Bottom