Waco TV mini Series.....Anyone else watching???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I started watching this last night...I downloaded the series onto my Xbox...Very well done...Part one goes into Ruby Ridge.....Based on the books written by the FBI Hostage Negotiator Gary Noesner and David Thibodeau Branch Davidian survivor...The acting is top notch...To understand where we are in the world today regarding gun control and freedom it's important to know this story....

It's heartbreaking but very well done...

[video=youtube;qlocXTpy-gs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlocXTpy-gs[/video]

[video=youtube;fCWYGI4T7js]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCWYGI4T7js[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm with Spear Dane

If it's historically correct, I know how it ends and it ****es me off

If they go politically correct at all with it, it will just **** me off even more

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I’ve been watching but didn’t watch the finale yet. I have read a lot on this event over the years, including Gary and David’s books, as well as other investigative articles and the FBI’s own reports on the event. The show is relatively historically accurate, but with some ‘artistic license’ if you will. I’d like to have seen more on the reason Koresh drew ATF attention in the first place, but what is shown in the series is pretty well done.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I heard an interview on NPR with Gary Noesner and David Thibodeau. It came across as well balanced and it was refreshing to hear an FBI agent describe the events in the way he did. What platforms is this available on?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    If it's historically correct, I know how it ends and it ****es me off

If they go politically correct at all with it, it will just **** me off even more

It's worth watching Bug....Very well done and fair....I remember the Made for TV movies that came out during the siege and they may as well have been made by the FBI...This is nothing like that....

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I watched it. It is worth watching. Full of familiar good actors (lots from Boardwalk Empire.)

Interesting time for it to be out when we are seeing sooooo much reason to question govt oversight...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Where in the world is Lon Horiuchi?

They show him but do not call him out by name in the series...I remember someone posted his home address on the internet a couple of years ago so I imagine he moved Kut....It's a very well done series....

I had forgotten one of the first black men to graduate from Harvard Law was killed at the siege...I saw an interview with his professor in a documentary on Waco one time....It's his voice calling the Sheriffs Department in the 911 call when the raid began....Douglas Wayne Martin....

8731665_108406764491.jpg

He was one of two of Koresh's right hand men....

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I met Randy Weaver at the 1500 gun show years ago. Got a pictue and an autographed book. People should read his book. He's an inspiration.
    I wouldn't give the Fbi sniper scum bag killer a damn dime of my money buying his book.

Top Bottom