• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    For a couple years I've been wanting to meet Indiucky and see his shop. Well, after delaying far too long, I made it. I had the week off, and my brother took half the day off. So south we went for three hours, and boy, was it worth it. His shop is every bit as BBI has described it: a museum with guns for sale. He's got some really incredible stuff in there. I could go on and on about it.

But on to our intrepid curator/entrepreneur. Rick is just a fine man, a wealth of information and a wonderful and interesting conversationalist. And too kind. Really, far too kind.

Best of all, I had the privilege of meeting his beautiful and charming wife. I wanted to make a few more stops, so we left. I would have loved to talk to her more.

I had to leave with my own marriage intact, or I would have sprung for a CHERRY FN49 he's got for a screamin' deal. My loss.

Anyway, thanks for everything, Rick. Lord willing, this won't be the last time we meet.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Rick is a stellar guy. I was not fortunate enough to meet his wife on my visit. I had knee surgery before Christmas and was off work for a few months, and had the time. Making the trip, was on my bucket list, and well worth the trip.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    [video=youtube_share;2DUqplxIcNk]https://youtu.be/2DUqplxIcNk[/video]

the harmony is so prefect. Every time someone says long time coming this song just pops in the brain

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Rusty Hornet and I made that journey. It was something I will do again. Rick is the real deal. Hie lovely spouse is a joy to converse with. The Ingo-its flourish there.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    For a couple years I've been wanting to meet Indiucky and see his shop. Well, after delaying far too long, I made it. I had the week off, and my brother took half the day off. So south we went for three hours, and boy, was it worth it. His shop is every bit as BBI has described it: a museum with guns for sale. He's got some really incredible stuff in there. I could go on and on about it.

But on to our intrepid curator/entrepreneur. Rick is just a fine man, a wealth of information and a wonderful and interesting conversationalist. And too kind. Really, far too kind.

Best of all, I had the privilege of meeting his beautiful and charming wife. I wanted to make a few more stops, so we left. I would have loved to talk to her more.

I had to leave with my own marriage intact, or I would have sprung for a CHERRY FN49 he's got for a screamin' deal. My loss.

Anyway, thanks for everything, Rick. Lord willing, this won't be the last time we meet.

Ha !!
    I think you just copied my post from last week...lol.

It really is worth the trip even if you don’t have the pleasure of meeting his better half.
    Rick is a really great guy.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    Rick is a stellar guy. I was not fortunate enough to meet his wife on my visit. I had knee surgery before Christmas and was off work for a few months, and had the time. Making the trip, was on my bucket list, and well worth the trip.

Currently off from surgery too. Tell me more about him and his shop. I have free days between therapy sessions.

Top Bottom