• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm pretty sure this is not the constant function, over time, the article paints it out to be. I'm not sure how many polynomials it would take to fit a curve to real world experience buy it's more than one and that curve approaches zero sooner or later. :D

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    Wow, definitely not what I was told as a teenager. My uncle told about a father and son going to the store. They walked past the condom aisle. The kid pointed to a 3 pack of condoms asking what they were. The dad said they were for high school kids, one for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday. The boy then pointed to a 6 pack. The dad said those are for college kids, two for Friday, two for Saturday, and two for Sunday. Then the boy pointed to a 12 pack. The dad said those are for married men, one for January, one for February, ....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Wow, definitely not what I was told as a teenager. My uncle told about a father and son going to the store. They walked past the condom aisle. The kid pointed to a 3 pack of condoms asking what they were. The dad said they were for high school kids, one for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday. The boy then pointed to a 6 pack. The dad said those are for college kids, two for Friday, two for Saturday, and two for Sunday. Then the boy pointed to a 12 pack. The dad said those are for married men, one for January, one for February, ....

The only ones with an expiration date on the package too. :D

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Lmfao

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish

I remember a study many years ago, where researchers discovered that some of the older couples in their study reported that they had sex as infrequently as once per year.

One older gentleman, discussing the study with an acquaintance said: "I hope my wife doesn't read about that. Then she'll be expecting it every dern year."

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I remember those days; it was back in my thirties & forties, mostly. I used to intersect the Betty White line: "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. They should say grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding!"; I'd leave a female saying "please no more, it's starting to hurt." Now, after all the illness, drugs, messed up spine, more drugs, surgery, more drugs... the poor thing comes out of its coma every few months, and I'd have to take advantage of that. I'm not gonna complain about all the trouble I could have got into :rockwoot:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    34.5 minutes per... someone has really staying power to keep the average that high.

sex is a distant memory for us now...

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I remember a study many years ago, where researchers discovered that some of the older couples in their study reported that they had sex as infrequently as once per year.

One older gentleman, discussing the study with an acquaintance said: "I hope my wife doesn't read about that. Then she'll be expecting it every dern year."

:laugh:

That sounds like me, but I'm still at around twice a year.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The study is clearly flawed because " Hallway sex " , is the normal sexual practices of married couples which I can assure you takes considerable less time .
    If it’s what I’m thinking, that’s called oral sex, you pass in the hall and yell **** you to each other?

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    There is an old joke about a professor giving a lecture on the frequency of sex. He polled the audience by a show of hands of who had sex once a day, once a week, once a month, and finally once a year. When he got to once a year a little guy in the back of the lecture hall jumped up and down and yelled “That’s me, that’s me.”

The professor inquired why the little guy was so happy only having sex once a year. To wit, the guy replied “Tonite’s the night ! !”

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The last time I had sex it lasted an hour and 3 minutes!

I remember it well, it was the night we moved our clocks forward.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom