• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    As the title says im looking to see if anyone can recommend a concrete contractor in NWI. Looking to have roughly 80% of my driveway torn out and repoured (roughly 60ft by 12ft) as well as some mud jacking done around my porch/sidewalk area. Last year i called 12 companies and had only 1 company even call back and then they never showed up to give an estimate. I left messages with 3 companies at 11am today and once again, no call back as of yet. Is it really this hard to find someone to give my hard earned money to?
    Anyone got some suggestions? Id be happy just to get an estimate, but after last year and no call backs today, I'm half tempted to do it myself. I have torn up and helped my dad pour a complete driveway, but thats been 25+ years ago.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Most contractors are closed for the winter and will be back when the warm weather returns. Construction season. Good luck.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Most contractors are closed for the winter and will be back when the warm weather returns. Construction season. Good luck.

This is very true. Also, a lot of the concrete finishing companies do not do concrete leveling. You would be better served getting estimates separately. 1 for leveling, one for the tear out and repour.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

I would still think these local companies would be at least doing estimates, loading up the workload for the season

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I believe we used American concrete to do our patio a couple ears back. Did a pretty good job. I’ll double check with the wife when I get home.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I believe we used American concrete to do our patio a couple ears back. Did a pretty good job. I’ll double check with the wife when I get home.

Thanks. Ive seen lots of people in my area that have had signs in their yards at one point or another from them. Thats one place i called, but no return call yet

Top Bottom