• Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    INGO member Andy219 of "Twigs and Berries" fame could use our help

Our buddy Andy219 is going through a very rough time right now and could use our help. As some of you know, he suffers from Trigeminal Neuralgia, a condition which causes excruciating pain. He has had to resign from his career with the railroad and file for disability, but in the meantime, he has used up his savings paying his bills and buying medication for himself and his epileptic Great Dane.

He's a proud man and will probably be upset with me for posting this, but if we can help keep him from losing his house and his dog, I think it's worth it.

Please help if you can. He is local to me, so if anyone wants to donate directly instead of to the GoFundMe, shoot me a PM.

https://www.gofundme.com/filled-for-disability-need-help

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Yup.

I just donated and was going to post this too. Thanks for getting it up here. Andy is really a great guy, one of those who will, even when he is down, give you the shirt of his back to help you out. But he can use a little help himself.

And if you don't know Andy, there is the "twigs and berries" thread. Read it, laugh, but then go back to Snapdragon's post and consider making a small donation to another INGO member who really needs a bit of help. ==> https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...st-his-twigs-berries.html?202699=#post2715714

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    donated.

Andy is a good guy.
    Used to always help out with INGO shooting events and donating to kids causes. (when he still had a job)

It's sad that this has gotten this bad.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    $1,290 in 14 hours by 18 people. :yesway:

Guys/Girls, even $5 would help.
    This is a guy that's helped out so much.
    He's got to make it till benefits kick in, you know bureaucracies.
    And he can only sell off so much.

This has been ongoing for years (the pain), so he's missed a bit of work.
    It's not like this just happened. Bank accounts can only take so much of a beating.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yup.

I just donated and was going to post this too. Thanks for getting it up here. Andy is really a great guy, one of those who will, even when he is down, give you the shirt of his back to help you out. But he can use a little help himself.

And if you don't know Andy, there is the "twigs and berries" thread. Read it, laugh, but then go back to Snapdragon's post and consider making a small donation to another INGO member who really needs a bit of help. ==> https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...st-his-twigs-berries.html?202699=#post2715714

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to melensdad again.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Hey, I haven’t been on much, but a little birdie told me it was shared on INGO. I really appreciate it y’all. It’s truly a humbling experience to receive all the thoughts and support. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hey, I haven’t been on much, but a little birdie told me it was shared on INGO. I really appreciate it y’all. It’s truly a humbling experience to receive all the thoughts and support. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

You deserve it.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Does your dog prefer any dog food or will any bag do? I think we have a spare bag or two and will ask the wife if she would be willing to donate.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Does your dog prefer any dog food or will any bag do? I think we have a spare bag or two and will ask the wife if she would be willing to donate.

She does, the only good that hasn’t given her an upset stomach is purina one chicken and rice. Every other food has given her an upset stomach and a few of the more expensive brands actually seemed to increase her seizure activity. Thank you for the offer.

Top Bottom