• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This is not the first dumbass democrat to do this and I'm positive it won't be the last.
    I love how she brags about being raised around guns but in fact she knows nothing about gun laws.

If I were to ever meet her husband, I would throat punch him for handing his gun to her and setting up this ridickulous demonstration. (No- I spelled it right)

[video=youtube;koZEGFfN7N8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koZEGFfN7N8[/video]

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...of-gun-control-but-she-might-have-br-n2459219

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    It appears she saving us by cutting the rifle aft of the gas block, so she made a single shot or "bolt action" AR-15.

And per the so-called short barrel rifle, where in the second amendment is that illegal? The rifle is illegal by infringement only. Lord I dislike saying an anti is legal in their stupidity only by saying the law is illegal. HUH?

And assuming that rifle can't fire because of what she did, which I know it still can, I really feel so much safer hearing her opening her mouth and proving her stupidity.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think ATF wants to go after bigger fish instead of small time citizens while maybe nuts, not intentional criminals. At least thats the way i want to beliece my governments law enfocement operates. However I think a knock on the door for something this high profile is in order. Conversation something like, you can't do what you did because of XYZ bla.bla, don't do XYZ again or next time we will have to act. Oh and separate said gun and throw the upper jn the dump lol

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I didn't click the link in case it gives her a penny. Did she not cut the receiver? If just the barrel, yeah, SBR. If cut receiver I still say that's not intent.

I can tell you our prosecutors won't file gun charges (such as serious violent felon in possession) based solely on social media video because they can't prove it's a real gun to a jury's satisfaction. It was tried and lost, so they won't pursue them now absent other evidence.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I didn't click the link in case it gives her a penny. Did she not cut the receiver? If just the barrel, yeah, SBR. If cut receiver I still say that's not intent.

I can tell you our prosecutors won't file gun charges (such as serious violent felon in possession) based solely on social media video because they can't prove it's a real gun to a jury's satisfaction. It was tried and lost, so they won't pursue them now absent other evidence.
    She gave the gun to the cops after, should be real easy to prove it was real. And yes she cut the barrel about 4" in front of the front of the upper.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I don't want to turn my AR in to an SBR.

So, all I have to do is take it to AllenM and have him chop the barrel at the desired length, all while videoing the process saying how "Guns are bad...mkay" and that's it? Sweet!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The only reason I don’t own a 10.5” upper is because I own a lower. See the problem with using intent?

If I can be nailed for constructive intent without building anything, how can she skate on building something unintentionally?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The only reason I don’t own a 10.5” upper is because I own a lower. See the problem with using intent?

If I can be nailed for constructive intent without building anything, how can she skate on building something unintentionally?
    All my sub 16" uppers are on dedicated pistol lowers, with not even a brace, so constructive intent/interpretation/whim of TFB can't rationally charge me. Call me a coward, or cheap for not paying $200 five or six or seven times?

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Site where someone was actually convicted of this. This is BATFE acting like the boogie man.

Ooooooh.....You better not own that legal thing and set it next to that other legal thing. We'll lock you up for not actually doing anything illegal because you might do something illegal, even though you haven't ever been convicted of anything in the past and exhibit no criminal tendencies.....boogity boogity boogity

Yeah.....They are " investigating. " Aka - "investigate " until all this blows over and gun owners forget about it, then quietly drop the "investigation."

Saw something about this guy being investigated

Top Bottom