• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    An out-of-control Chinese space station with 'highly toxic' chemicals onboard that is currently hurtling toward earth may crash into lower Michigan, it has been revealed. It is believed China's first prototype station, Tiangong-1, will come crashing back to the planet around April 3, experts say.
    US research organization Aerospace Corporation revealed that parts of southern Lower Michigan are among the regions that have the highest probability of being hit by falling debris, according to MLive.com.

Lower Michigan may be crash site for falling Chinese space station | Daily Mail Online

4628980400000578-0-image-a-2_1510216783966.jpg

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    If it hit's south of there, I'll be waiting with a shovel in hand.
    So how much can I get for space junk made in China on Ebay? Maybe I should invest in a Geiger counter and a radiation suit as well....... or I'll just get my kids to handle it.
    Better to be safe.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Meh, I don't care for much of his music, but he is actually a pretty great guy, very down to earth and very charitable. He is also a gun owner and big supporter of the second amendment.

His country/southern rock stuff isn't bad at all. Not a fan of his rap stuff. Although the latter does bring back a lot of strip club memories... ;)

Top Bottom