• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kernal1984

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Scottsburg
    I don’t post much here but the recent attack on our rights has me pretty much pissed.

I dont do Facebook or twitter so for those of you that do please share the following link to contact President Trump and tell him he is fake news to get the point across that we will not stand for this attack on our rights.

Everyone keeps saying compromise, by definition that would mean we would get something in return, but we keep losing our rights little by little.

I chose the following statement because it was pulled directly from Trumps statement, yes I know the 2nd is about a means to overthrow a tyrannical government but thought it would be effective to use his own words.

Feel free to change or use something completely different, the idea is to flood everything possible with Trump is fake news because I’m sure it would **** him off to no end to have that thrown in his face.

The link:https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Pre- packaged fake news statement to send to President Trump:

Donald J. Trump on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms:

“The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.
    The Second Amendment guarantees a fundamental right that belongs to all law-abiding Americans. The Constitution doesn’t create that right – it ensures that the government can’t take it away. Our Founding Fathers knew, and our Supreme Court has upheld, that the Second Amendment’s purpose is to guarantee our right to defend ourselves and our families. This is about self-defense, plain and simple.
    It’s been said that the Second Amendment is America’s first freedom. That’s because the Right to Keep and Bear Arms protects all our other rights. We are the only country in the world that has a Second Amendment. Protecting that freedom is imperative.”

President trump,

Regarding the second amendment you have changed your position since the election, the above is quoted from your campaign promises. Please don’t disrespect the people who voted for you by going back on your word.

As of now you have become “fake news”
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
    :ingo:[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    giphy.gif

Kernal1984

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Scottsburg
    Give it a month, he’ll be calling for full auto’s to be deregulated.

When he has “misspoke” in the past he was quick to recall and redirect whatever stupidity came from his mouth, this is a continued push against our rights. The only thing that backed him off of the 21 to purchase talk was the NRA lawsuit.

In summary this doesn’t has the same feeling as him misspeaking on the matter, it seems to be something he wants.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don’t post much here but the recent attack on our rights has me pretty much pissed.

I dont do Facebook or twitter so for those of you that do please share the following link to contact President Trump and tell him he is fake news to get the point across that we will not stand for this attack on our rights.

Everyone keeps saying compromise, by definition that would mean we would get something in return, but we keep losing our rights little by little.

I chose the following statement because it was pulled directly from Trumps statement, yes I know the 2nd is about a means to overthrow a tyrannical government but thought it would be effective to use his own words.

Feel free to change or use something completely different, the idea is to flood everything possible with Trump is fake news because I’m sure it would **** him off to no end to have that thrown in his face.

The link:https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Pre- packaged fake news statement to send to President Trump:

Donald J. Trump on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms:

“The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.
    The Second Amendment guarantees a fundamental right that belongs to all law-abiding Americans. The Constitution doesn’t create that right – it ensures that the government can’t take it away. Our Founding Fathers knew, and our Supreme Court has upheld, that the Second Amendment’s purpose is to guarantee our right to defend ourselves and our families. This is about self-defense, plain and simple.
    It’s been said that the Second Amendment is America’s first freedom. That’s because the Right to Keep and Bear Arms protects all our other rights. We are the only country in the world that has a Second Amendment. Protecting that freedom is imperative.”

President trump,

Regarding the second amendment you have changed your position since the election, the above is quoted from your campaign promises. Please don’t disrespect the people who voted for you by going back on your word.

As of now you have become “fake news”
    [FONT=&][FONT=&]

[/FONT]
    :ingo:[FONT=&]

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&]
    [/FONT]

I say good for you. It may not help but it probably won't hurt.

Top Bottom