• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    We already know she's a sick **** but seriously, how long are they going to try to cover the fact that she really is a sick ****?
    If she dies, will the stuff her, prop her up and do a remake of "Weekend at [STRIKE]Bernie's[/STRIKE] Hillary’s"?
    This is not the first time her health has been questioned and I'm sure it won't be the last..... darn it.

In this "episode" she looks drugged, hungover, jet-lagged, stroked, all of the above...? Even dead, they would still vote for her.
    [video=youtube;Rbp3yne4h_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=Rbp3yne4h_4[/video]

EDIT - Inserting video's URL into the INGO "Insert Video" thingy and video is kinda chopped in half to me unless you maximize it. Why?

EDIT 2 - I think I see half of the video shot is because I had my screen on INGO zoomed to 130% Zoom out to 100% the vid looks correct.... but all the words are tiny.
    Shut up I'm NOT getting old.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Those steps looked kind of rounded off and uneven. I think she finally figured out those shoes she was wearing weren't up to the job.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Besides...we don't want that old lady falling down a flight of steps. Her healthcare bills are on us, aren't they. A broken hip can be expensive.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Meh, no story there. She's an older lady on uneven steps with the wrong shoes, and needed some help. I'm no fan of hers, but this is nothing. Besides, she's healthy enough to keep endlessly blaming everyone else for her loss.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This latest incident with Hillary is one of many.
    Taken in their entirety, she obviously has a problem of some sort.

She says she doesn't have any serious health problem.

So I'll just assume she has a drinking problem or some other substance abuse issue until she tells the truth.
    And as a public figure who aspires to elected office, it IS our business.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Meh, no story there. She's an older lady on uneven steps with the wrong shoes, and needed some help. I'm no fan of hers, but this is nothing.

This latest incident with Hillary is one of many.
    Taken in their entirety, she obviously has a problem of some sort.

An old lady tripping has a totally different reaction. Cover Up Hillary immediately goes into cover up mode and attempts to act like nothing happens.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Look at all those sexist women hating men assaulting her and feeling her up. She clearly didn't want to be touched and no means no but they kept putting hands on her and she's lucky to survive such a mass assault

Damn trump voters

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'd like to think all her dirty little secrets will start trickling out and then the damn will break like her friend Harvey Weinstein. The secret service will probably keep that from happening for her sadly until after her death. One day the world will learn what an evil troll she was, and the people who like her will still like her. Nothing will change. Sad sad world

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Meh, no story there. She's an older lady on uneven steps with the wrong shoes, and needed some help. I'm no fan of hers, but this is nothing. Besides, she's healthy enough to keep endlessly blaming everyone else for her loss.
    I agree...

An old lady tripping has a totally different reaction. Cover Up Hillary immediately goes into cover up mode and attempts to act like nothing happens.
    Tripping, sure, but that wasn't a video of tripping and nobody is purporting it to be tripping in this thread. It looks EXACTLY like an older lady that lost her footing (feet slipped out from under her) on crummy steps with shoes that aren't up to the task... IMHO, it looked like she wasn't able to clearly see the steps to place her footing carefully. Maybe she is having vision problems; which is not uncommon for somebody in their 70's.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Look at all those sexist women hating men assaulting her and feeling her up. She clearly didn't want to be touched and no means no but they kept putting hands on her and she's lucky to survive such a mass assault

Damn trump voters

Sorry that your girl lost! :laugh:

Top Bottom