17 year old stabs 3, kills one during Florida sleepover...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kid seems deranged. I'm curious to find out if he was actually a Muslim, in the "raised that way sense," or if he simply gravitated to it because of the ISIS-type Islamic extremism, and a general interest in the macabre.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They are such loving people.

I read on INGO that Muslims are great.

28lh0s5.jpg

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    My head is about to explode with thoughts of what should be done with this animal. I’m sorry using the term animal. I did not mean to insult any four legged creature in the wild. God help us! Please?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Looks like I'd pin this on the kid being deranged rather than on Islam, like the apparent hysteria Fox News is trying to create, by calling this kid a "Muslim." The article above states at one point he had a fascination with White Supremacy, and references his grandparents talking about him "discovering" religion in 2017, and studying the Koran.

Kinda intellectually dishonest for Fox to title their article in the way they did, as I'm pretty sure, this kid had no legitimate spiritual understanding of the faith.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My head is about to explode with thoughts of what should be done with this animal. I’m sorry using the term animal. I did not mean to insult any four legged creature in the wild. God help us! Please?

I did not read the link for the very reason the OP stated.
    I do know if it was at my house and I found this mess I would be in jail and no worries on what should be done with the POS.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Looks like I'd pin this on the kid being deranged rather than on Islam, like the apparent hysteria Fox News is trying to create, by calling this kid a "Muslim." The article above states at one point he had a fascination with White Supremacy, and references his grandparents talking about him "discovering" religion in 2017, and studying the Koran.

Kinda intellectually dishonest for Fox to title their article in the way they did, as I'm pretty sure, this kid had no legitimate spiritual understanding of the faith.

Hysteria sells my friend. I think we all realize that by now. There is not 1 news outlet we (spouse and I) trust any longer not to spin/gin up the story to push the ratings.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The killer punk did what he did because the victim (innocently and inadvertently) mocked “HIS” religion. I really don’t give a flying **** whether he’s “Muslim” or not. The Muslims I know don’t kill in the name of Islam but that’s beside the point. He’s a murderer and needs to be exterminated. The sooner the better. Why the hell do we keep making excuses for mother****ers like this?

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    If I have learned anything from the Liberal's and their media is that you are what ever you claim to be. Boys can claim to be girls, girls boys. etc. It's to be expected as normal. So regardless as to whether he has a total understanding of the religion or not he claims to be a Muslim, he is a Muslim. He just chose to wander down the perverted path of radical Islam. And I am in no way stating all of them are like minded people. They are not.

Call him a Muslim, call him mentally ill, I don't care as long as he never walks the earth free again. Or for that matter even continues to breath much passed his conviction.

As for the FBI not doing anything, or doing it fast enough, I am not totally surprised. The FBI needs a major overhaul.

Top Bottom