• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I mentioned this in another thread. Figured I would step up and give us a spot to put our ideas for protest signs. I know sometimes you just dont know what to say.

Im sad that I'll be out of town in class on saturday and cant show up downtown for our side.

So I'll start with a bit of truth I just saw on facebook.

"Texting and driving causes more teen deaths and injuries in one year than all shootings combined ever.
    But no students or parents are demanding that their cell phone be taken away because that would be punishing
    all of them for the acts of a few. "

GO!

(Posting your ideas assumes you give others permission to use them and also tweak them as they see fit)

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    End a real killer. 1.3 million people die each year in car crashes. We must ban cars!

Road Crash Statistics

That gave me an idea. REALLY get their attention. When protesting against these kids, carry a big 2D QR code. They'll be sure to take a pic with their smartphone to see where it takes them. They are super tech savvy that way.

Now you can either be a good person and display your text (or a link to your stats)....

Or an evil one and send them to a shortened URL that will be offensive, downloads malware to their droid*, etc. :):(its a bad idea to blindly follow QR codes; you cant tell ahead of time what it will do, where you'll end up, etc)

*Seriously, dont do bad things.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    That gave me an idea. REALLY get their attention. When protesting against these kids, carry a big 2D QR code. They'll be sure to take a pic with their smartphone to see where it takes them. They are super tech savvy that way.

Now you can either be a good person and display your text (or a link to your stats)....

Or an evil one and send them to a shortened URL that will be offensive, downloads malware to their droid*, etc. :):(its a bad idea to blindly follow QR codes; you cant tell ahead of time what it will do, where you'll end up, etc)

*Seriously, dont do bad things.

I think that's a great idea.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    "We are caring, loving, parents too."

"We want what's best for children, too."

"We hurt for the lives lost, too."

"We want to end the violence, too."

These were the ones Jamil suggested in the other post. I thought it'd be nice to have them all in one spot so that others could get some ideas. I hope that's okay.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This one would need to be at a rally with slung rifles, but I want to bring an "Ask Me About My Weapon of War" sign. I'll need to borrow my Dad's 1898 Springfield, since I don't own an actual weapon of war.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You might either add the word "Globally" in there or change the number to 37 thousand (the number killed in US car crashes). Just a thought.

I thought about it, but then I purposely used the global number. It is a world wide problem. I did not want to discriminate against any other countries. Gotta do the right thing for the world after all.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    In the spirit of - "Save a Tree Eat a Beaver"

What about - "Save a Gun Shoot a Liberal"

is it too much? :dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I am going to say that the text doesn't make all that much difference as long as the sign is heavily enough constructed to knock some sense into morons.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Evil exist, Arm yourself. Only you can protect yourself, Arm up. Yell at the shooter it's illegal. Cops are just MEN with guns, NOT magical. Texting and driving kills more, ban cell phones. AR is NOT a assault rifle, educate yourself. Criminals would never use illegal weapons......

Top Bottom