• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    Parkview Fieldhouse has canceled the Contract with Gunslinger Promotions. The Gunshow was scheduled for March 30-31 in Ft. Wayne. Gunslinger stated they will Sue, as they are only 1 year into a 7 year contract.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Burning public money to make a political statement, maybe hoping national media will notice them. It's not like they will be paying the lawyers out of pocket, so it's a win as far as the leadership is concerned.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Libtards exercising their ridiculous right to liberal political correctness. I hope Gunslinger sues their butts off, if for no other reason to make the libtards spend money to try and defend their ridiculousness via a breach of contract action. Then ask the libtards how their attempt at political correctness will impact the debate or bring about any discernible difference in the real world.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    If it was under contract, RCI could be in deep doo-doo. I wonder if all the vendors could sue for lost revenue, kind of like averaging their weekend gun show sales over the year, and go after the venue as well?

BobG23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2016
    KFWA
    I don't know what gunslinger pays to lease out the field house property, but what about all of the vacant commercial properties around the fort?
    The empty home depot or k-marts or hell, plop that sucker down in the grand wayne ! lol
    Hopefully there is some location that could work.

Crusader17

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Miami County
    I haven't heard of any negative publicity from other gun shows? Has there been any major issues at other gun shows in the state? There wasn't anything I saw from Tipton several weeks back. Didn't hear any issues from the last 1500.

Top Bottom