• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Everything is relative, even if you don't have much, there's a somebody else wants to take it.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Another reason to carry whilst visiting downtown Indy on a pleasant day that ends in "Y."

Fixed it. My wife and daughter like going to the Central Library. I hate going down there because of all the homeless that hang out inside. I shouldn't have to carry a gun to a library, but I do.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    We were down that way today. I had a hitch in my gitalong otherwise we were going to walk the canal. Showed the wife the article and said: SEE?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We were down that way today. I had a hitch in my gitalong otherwise we were going to walk the canal. Showed the wife the article and said: SEE?

The daughter and her family go down to the canal 3 or 4 times a summer if they can. Never had an issue.......yet.

JLJK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Carmel
    Indianapolis is a great city and we’re fortunate to have such a nice city nearby. I have flipped homes all over Indy and never had a problem when downtown. Stay away from the east side and you’ll be fine. Indy has a lot to offer. You shouldn’t be afraid to go there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Indianapolis is a great city and we’re fortunate to have such a nice city nearby. I have flipped homes all over Indy and never had a problem when downtown. Stay away from the east side and you’ll be fine. Indy has a lot to offer. You shouldn’t be afraid to go there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The city isn't the problem, people are the problem. There are ****birds that like to go downtown and cause trouble.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Fixed it. My wife and daughter like going to the Central Library. I hate going down there because of all the homeless that hang out inside. I shouldn't have to carry a gun to a library, but I do.

I'm shocked!

I hope at least you carry it with a suppressor as per library rules.

male-student-making-silence-sign-portrait-high-school-standing-library-make-54819074.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Theft is also a problem there. My wife had her cell phone stolen a few years ago when she was naive enough to leave it out on a table while she went to the restroom.

I also had my bike seat stolen while I was inside. I had the bike locked up, but they took the seat and post. I had to ride the 5 miles home standing up the whole way. Not fun.

Top Bottom