• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Bloomington +/- 20 miles
    Anyone have any experience with Cornett Roofing? I've had several quotes from roofing companies to replace my roof. They seem reasonable and I've been impressed with the professionalism throughout the process thus far. Home Advisor has them with 4.8 stars out of ~60 reviews. Looking for anyone with personal experience.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    GTM, Just curious...did you use Home Advisor to get your estimates? I have been kicking around signing back up with them for roofing this Spring....but I often wonder how productive it is for me. Get's expensive and a lot of times it is just tire kickers who we buy the lead on.

GTM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Bloomington +/- 20 miles
    GTM, Just curious...did you use Home Advisor to get your estimates? I have been kicking around signing back up with them for roofing this Spring....but I often wonder how productive it is for me. Get's expensive and a lot of times it is just tire kickers who we buy the lead on.

I did not use Home Advisor for estimates. I did a Google search for Indiana Metal roofing since that's what I'm in the market for. I then started researching the top hits and comparing products via the respective websites. I also searched for reviews for the companies. I don't have an account with Home Advisor but was able to see the reviews since they're publicly available. I also checked Angie's List, Google reviews, Yelp and the BBB.

After narrowing it down I personally contacted 5 companies and got quotes from each.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I did not use Home Advisor for estimates. I did a Google search for Indiana Metal roofing since that's what I'm in the market for. I then started researching the top hits and comparing products via the respective websites. I also searched for reviews for the companies. I don't have an account with Home Advisor but was able to see the reviews since they're publicly available. I also checked Angie's List, Google reviews, Yelp and the BBB.

After narrowing it down I personally contacted 5 companies and got quotes from each.

I see. I was just curious how many people actually use the HA estimates. I like the service but it is expensive for us contractors, $50-75 per lead.....and then you are usually bidding against all kinds of people. Use to be a good way to get work, but I think anymore it has slipped. Thanks for your response.

Jackson Roofing is a good metal roofer as well. https://www.jacksoncontractingsite.com/ Don't know if you got an estimate from them, but they custom make standing seam for same cost as ribbed.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I know it's way out of the way for folks posting on this subject. But for folks in Porter county we recently used Tri County roofing on my MIL house. Did a great job. Would use them again.

Top Bottom