• Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Once again I have cheated death.

To set the scene: My wife has been training, since the end of January, to run the Indy Mini Marathon. She just finished her 10 mile race last weekend in an ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC time of 1:38. She kept her same pace from mile 1 to mile 10. She's been working so freaking hard at this and I am so freaking proud of her.

So...

The other day, my wife's employer/health insurance company offered a health screening for all those wishing to take it.

Yesterday she let on that according to the "charts" for ideal weight / BMI that she is...higher on the chart than she wants to be.

So I say: "Welcome to my world!"

Her response: "Yeah, but you've not been working your ASS off."

I, in my infinite wisdom, walk up behind her, pat her on the butt, and say "Apparently you haven't been..."

I am still alive. For now.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Here is a good follow up joke I will shorten it and you all can fill in the blanks but it hopefully will still be good:

Wife say's Honey do you think my breasts are big enough??? Husband says I love them but you might try using toilet paper... Wife says : I never used toilet paper to stuff my bra in jr high and I am not about to start now... Husband reply's No you got it wrong , you've been using toilet paper on your hiney for years and look how big that is.......:dunno:.

If you do choose to use that the above joke is merely implied and for training purposely only, in the case of a emergency RUN to the exit and safe place of your desire. Using the above joke may cause pain and injury not covered under common sense.

JLJK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Carmel
    Here is a good follow up joke I will shorten it and you all can fill in the blanks but it hopefully will still be good:

Wife say's Honey do you think my breasts are big enough??? Husband says I love them but you might try using toilet paper... Wife says : I never used toilet paper to stuff my bra in jr high and I am not about to start now... Husband reply's No you got it wrong , you've been using toilet paper on your hiney for years and look how big that is.......:dunno:.

If you do choose to use that the above joke is merely implied and for training purposely only, in the case of a emergency RUN to the exit and safe place of your desire. Using the above joke may cause pain and injury not covered under common sense.

Shouldn’t that disclaimer be in smaller print?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Daaaang. Living dangerously. Didn't you just post something about an upcoming 10th anniversary? Are you trying to sabotage that? :)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Honey, do these yoga pants make my ass look big? “Yoga pants? Those things are stretched so thin I thought they were panty hose?”

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom