• ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Having a artificial disc put in on Monday-C4-5. Be off work for 4-8 weeks. Already weighed some guns and getting targets set up so I can shoot while I’m off.. using gun sled mounted to my bench. Finally get to go fishing in our pond and go mushroom hunting. Well that’s the first 2 days any suggestions for the rest of the time? Can’t drive for 4 weeks so if anyone around me wants to shoot let me know. Thanks. Tim

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    If anybody around you and wants to shoot...so you're saying you'd shoot someone that deserved to by whacked? Thanks! My list is long. You want chronological or alphabetized or by location?
    Seriously, good luck. I have to have the same area worked on again too in my cervical area. Rest up and remember, if there are no pics, it didn't happen!!
    Good thing chicks dig scars...

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    You'll have the weight limit for lifting, but motion brings its own limits. Bending is a bad thing for a few months, and Santa will put you on the naughty list for twisting. Seriously, if you want to have the surgery again, do some of that stuff too soon. I'm six months downstream and the surgeon really wants to add my C2 to the C3 C4 C5 string he welded up the first time, YMMV. Don't get me wrong, I was out of my mind with enthusiasm to get the surgery, and I'm quite glad I got it. I hope yours goes well.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I’m having a artificial disc put in and recovery is different than a fusion. I’m fused at C6&7 That surgery went well and hoping this one will too. Thanks for the prayers and keep those and the jokes coming. Been pretty miserable the last couple of months Not much sleep and arms asleep most of the time thanks again you all

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Ahh, that's different. I've heard so many things since this. My neighbour has a donor bone in his neck. I wonder if it could be accessed as an "extender" for the boner drone.

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    Good luck. I also had back surgeries. 2 months ago had my 2nd disc fusion. Had to take out the failed fusion and replace it with better hardware and bone graphs. Mine was L4 and L5. Best of luck!!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    594bf9babb590_imeanme.jpg.42cd815c6a2130bad6ffc05326ed8767.jpg

Top Bottom