• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Very very sad to see Former First Lady Bushs' light now rapidly losing its brightness. She was such a HUGE force in the lives of 2 former presidents and I believe without her fierceness neither one would have been President.
    I also truly enjoyed reading some of the letters between the former First Lady and President H.W. Bush in the book ALL The Best when it first came out back early 2000's if memory serves me correctly. She also wrote a book which I also have signed and I cant remember the name but I also really enjoyed it.Wonderful wonderful and powerful Woman. A true role model for young women to look To.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    First we lose Lee Ermey... I fear Barbra Bush and Queen Elizabeth are next. That's my unfortunate prediction for April.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Unfortunately life must end even for the nicer people. One first lady who was better than her man.

I think George HW Bush is one of the most underrated presidents ever. I think history will look upon him fondly. That one quote has, IMO, unfairly tarnished his overall accomplishments.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think George HW Bush is one of the most underrated presidents ever. I think history will look upon him fondly. That one quote has, IMO, unfairly tarnished his overall accomplishments.
    This x's 100!!! He should have got a second term and our country would have been much better off. I also dont believe 9/11 would have happened.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Well, all I am going to say about this is that Barbara Bush was a most dignified First Lady.

GrinderCB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Greendale
    First we lose Lee Ermey... I fear Barbra Bush and Queen Elizabeth are next. That's my unfortunate prediction for April.

The Queen doesn't seem to be in failing health and Prince Philip only recently stopped going to public appearances because of his age and he's 94.

And don't forget...Art Bell died yesterday. The godfather of late night weirdness talk radio. UFO's, Bigfoot, psychic phenomena, conspiracies, he covered them all.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The Queen doesn't seem to be in failing health and Prince Philip only recently stopped going to public appearances because of his age and he's 94.

And don't forget...Art Bell died yesterday. The godfather of late night weirdness talk radio. UFO's, Bigfoot, psychic phenomena, conspiracies, he covered them all.

WHAAAT? I loved Coast to Coast. I used to listen to it in the squad on late nights.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Clearly, she was well thought of.

As far as I know, she is the only First Lady to have her picture on US currency.

Top Bottom