• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So if I read this right (early no :coffee: yet) this guy is roaming around nude now......WTF is going on people.
    Another nut case.

Drugs. As I recall there are several designer synthetics that make the user overheat and they often shed their clothing

ETA:
    " ... experience untoward symptoms such as severe paranoia, panic attacks, delusions, and extreme hallucinations that have been linked to hazardous and unpredictable behavior. Further, while under the influence of bath salts, many individuals become aggressive, violent, and combative. As such, bath salt use presents a significant danger to both users and the general public. Hyperthermia is also common which may explain why some users remove their clothing after taking bath salts."

Emerging Trends in Drug Use and DistributionBy David N. Khey, John Stogner, Bryan Lee Miller

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This is crazy.

Waffle House shooting leaves 4 dead, several injured; gunman sought Waffle House shooting leaves 4 dead, several injured; gunman sought | Fox News
    I was just getting ready to create a Waffle House shooting thread Jay. You must have higher octane coffee than I do this AM :D

The large font size and bold below I added, that seems like a standard thing under any circumstance.

0325 in a Waffle House. It's been a long time since I was in a Waffle House at that time in the AM. Usually people have just closed the bar across the street if they are in a Waffle House at 0325. Signs have force of law in TN if memory serves, a stop at Handgunlaw.US is in my future.

The pics in the news link: I see a Caddy, a 4-door Jeep Wrangler, looks like a Nissan Altima, Kia Soul, Ford Flex. Not a beater out there (just an observation)

Person of interest is from Morton, IL. No doubt he got a free gun in Indiana on his way to kill people in a Waffle House outside Nashville, TN. We just hand guns out after all.

At least four people were killed and several others were injured early Sunday when a gunman opened fire at a Waffle House in Nashville, Tenn., police said.

The alleged gunman, Travis Reinking, 29, began shooting at patrons around 3:25 a.m. Sunday at the Waffle House, located about 16 miles southeast of downtown Nashville, before fleeing the scene, Metro Nashville police said. Authorities had initially said Reinking was a person of interest, but later said he has been identified as a suspect.

"If you see a nude guy walking around this morning call the police department," Don Aaron of the Metro Police Department told WTVF.

A person at the restaurant had wrestled away the alleged shooter's rifle.
    Police initially described the gunman as a man with short hair who was last seen walking on Murfreesboro Pike. He "shed his coat" after firing his gun and is nude.
    Authorities identified Reinking as a person of interest after finding the vehicle allegedly used by the gunman was registered in that name.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Help me out INGO: some years back there were a number of National Guardsman killed in a Waffle House out west (Nevada maybe? Within in the last 10 years anyway.) It seems like it was one of the few mass public shootings not in a GFZ, but everyone was in uniform and not armed. I tried typing the info into Google but I just learned how many people get shot at Waffle Houses around the country.

Edit: signs have force of law in TN.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Help me out INGO: some years back there were a number of National Guardsman killed in a Waffle House out west (Nevada maybe? Within in the last 10 years anyway.) It seems like it was one of the few mass public shootings not in a GFZ, but everyone was in uniform and not armed. I tried typing the info into Google but I just learned how many people get shot at Waffle Houses around the country.

Edit: signs have force of law in TN.
    I remember that well.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Not that it should matter one little bit what state of mind this nutjob is/was in when he decided that shooting folks would be a great idea...

But would anyone like to make a bet as to what his defense will be???

I'm hoping his story ends quickly, with a bang no less.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not that it should matter one little bit what state of mind this nutjob is/was in when he decided that shooting folks would be a great idea...

I'm hoping his story ends quickly, with a bang no less.

Drug-fueled delusion?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

He'll be encouraged to plea. If that fails, his defense will attack the police. When both the law and the facts are against them, they try to find procedural errors, try to convince the jury you did a shoddy investigation (detective, did you interview his 3rd grade teacher? Did you determine if he'd ever owned a pet? So, you didn't do a complete and thorough investigation to determine ALL the facts?), and try to exclude evidence and witnesses.

Top Bottom