• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Any of you guys know what happened at the fairgrounds tonight? I started seeing cop after cop flying down the road, went by fairgrounds and there must have been 50 cop cars zipping in. Guess there was a rodeo tonight and something pretty serious must have happened for them to have Danville PD, Avon PD, State Police, Hendricks County....and bunches of them. Public seemed to be exiting quickly, cars were lined up for miles.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    eKGGKJA.jpg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    According to my sources (OK, I have Safetown) Police dispatch for a fight at 2116 and an EMT run for "Aslt/trm/unsecr".

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Assault, trauma, unsecured scene?

little known fact: Hendricks county flat out refuses mental health patients from ambulances. They claim they don’t have the personnel or rooms to treat them. So the ambulances take all of them to Mooresville St Francis, who didn’t have staff or rooms either until they built them to accommodate patients. And we have no psych either, but we contract with someone to do teleconferencing and video interviews. They can do the same thing but refuse to be a resource for psych patients in their own county. So sad.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    According to my sources (OK, I have Safetown) Police dispatch for a fight at 2116 and an EMT run for "Aslt/trm/unsecr".

Yeah, that's all I could find out. I'll be honest, I first figured there must have been weapons involved....I have never seen so many cops flying to a scene with no ambulances or fire engines. There were 30-40 cars there. Must have been a bad boy is all I can figure. I will find out eventually what happened, small town....hard to keep it quiet forever. Just glad it must not have been nothing too serious.

Top Bottom