• ...and so much more!
  • Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Sad.
    Homicide suspect kills Indiana police officer in shootout, dies from injuries - NY Daily News
    Can help but shake me head at the 2 officers in that picture. You think they ever train on AR's?

If they are like most other departments, they don't train with them much. I also suspect the gentleman on the right hasn't used that gear configuration before and had to use his sidearm. That being said, a photo at just the right time can make anyone look like a buffoon.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    If they are like most other departments, they don't train with them much. I also suspect the gentleman on the right hasn't used that gear configuration before and had to use his sidearm. That being said, a photo at just the right time can make anyone look like a buffoon.
    Isn’t this the same department who just a few weeks ago had their SWAT team surround a suspects house only for the suspect to escape through a basement window to go shopping at Walmart?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sad.
    Homicide suspect kills Indiana police officer in shootout, dies from injuries - NY Daily News
    Can help but shake me head at the 2 officers in that picture. You think they ever train on AR's?

I think you should ask simply if they train. I don't think this was "just the right time" photo.... I think it's legit. I might be wrong, and those departments might have a lot of money, but I haven't seen too many armor plated trunk doors. Poor cover, and poor concealment... one would kinda get the hint that someone is hiding behind an open trunk door.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think it's the wrong time to ask or criticize.

Besides, asking anyone even professionals to stay composed and recall training at a time they just lost a family member is something they just do because they're cops. They still give it all even when they've been diminished. We need to look past the little things that dont matter right now and lift these people up.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom