• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    A few days ago, SWMBO purchased a jar of almond butter at Trader Joe's. She loves that stuff!

What she doesn't know is that rhino (HWMO) is eating it right now.

I may need a place to stay tonight.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Next up: A sandwich with Trader Joe's almond butter and fresh strawberry jam from Trinity Acres organic strawberries from Darlington.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Just replace the contents with regular peanut butter. With any luck she'll just think she doesn't like almond butter. It's a slim chance, but probably your only one. RIP.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Someone is not obeying!

Hmmm. Uh-oh!

Next up: A sandwich with Trader Joe's almond butter and fresh strawberry jam from Trinity Acres organic strawberries from Darlington.

Do they have a no sugar added version?

Your Nads...Huge they must be...Good luck....

She's had those in a jar for almost seven years now, so I no longer worry over their safety. On the bright side, it's a lot harder to get hurt from a shot to the nads if you aren't packin' them down there anymore.

I just got back from Hawaii and I brought back some coconut/macadamia nut butter....... :drool:

Okay, that just sounds good. Did you get to have your own jar?

Just replace the contents with regular peanut butter. With any luck she'll just think she doesn't like almond butter. It's a slim chance, but probably your only one. RIP.

That might be worth a try, but she knows her nut butters. When it backfires, adding an attempt at treacherous deceit into the list of charges against me and the sentencing will go poorly!

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Almond butter is damn good stuff. Protip - if it starts to separate, put one beater on a hand mixer and smoosh it down into the jar, mix on lowest setting, or if you've got a fancy one, hit the pulse button a few time. Mixes up quite well. We use it for making all kinds of things.

For Rhino and Tactically Fat
    [video=youtube;sctQLmlRu-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sctQLmlRu-M[/video]

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    Almond butter is damn good stuff. Protip - if it starts to separate, put one beater on a hand mixer and smoosh it down into the jar, mix on lowest setting, or if you've got a fancy one, hit the pulse button a few time. Mixes up quite well. We use it for making all kinds of things.

I recently realized the same trick. It bothered me a bit that it took so long to figure it out.

Top Bottom