• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I remember when ESPN was the premier sports network. I thought they hit bottom 10 years ago when they started showing cheerleader dance competitions.
    They're showing the cornhole championship right now.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Once college football and basketball season are over with they've always been dead to me during this time of year.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    We were at a restaurant a few days ago sitting in the bar area eating, several tvs going, on one tv, and I can’t be sure it was espn, but the format looked the same, had some dopes sitting in chairs playing Madden football on a split screen! There’s actually a tv show about people playing video games!

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    We were at a restaurant a few days ago sitting in the bar area eating, several tvs going, on one tv, and I can’t be sure it was espn, but the format looked the same, had some dopes sitting in chairs playing Madden football on a split screen! There’s actually a tv show about people playing video games!

They even have gaming on big screens in arenas. 15,000 people buy tickets to watch gamers compete. I don't get it but its the new thing with younger people.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Sport vs. Recreational Activity

You can't drink and smoke when competing in a sport. They don't put cup holders in Formula 1 cars for your beer.

I cannot imagine how many hours of film they must use to get a half hour fishing show without someone cussing, burping, farting, having a beer, or I'm keeping this one.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It's as interesting as watching people play poker, bowl, golf, curling....

Why does nobody broadcast sports I'm interested in? Like topless mixed doubles shuffleboard.

Some of the retirement communities in Florida can probably provide an outlet for your particular predeliction/fetish?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Some of them have very sophisticated cctv systems, especially in the alzhiemers wings, so you should stop by during recreation time and have an ogle.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I remember when ESPN was the premier sports network. I thought they hit bottom 10 years ago when they started showing cheerleader dance competitions.
    They're showing the cornhole championship right now.

ESPN has been showing cheerleading since the 90s, as far as I remember.

Top Bottom