Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 589 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
    I Care...Really

User Info Menu

NWI Ingo General Post part 15

And go.

User Info Menu

First real person that counts
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

dont bring no racoons or truck talk or south of us-30 bangous in here. only pink stuff, hello kitty, thugs, and north of us 30 topics. hi points welcomed, glocks are yuck and the non lake county residents are not true indiana folks. so come on in vote early, vote often, and get your dead relatives to vote and bus in your 3rd cousin from chiraq as well.

User Info Menu

Raccoons
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Just back from the range a little bit ago. Wife and daughter put over 1100 rounds thru their 22s' I ran my new Springfield champion 1911. Damn is she a joy to shoot. Decided to post up my Kahr Mk9 with extras if anyone's interested.

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/h...trace-nwi.html

User Info Menu

Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Here.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

Page 1 of 589 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast