• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Block traffic, get arrested. There's a theme here.

Serious note, great professionalism shown by IMPD in the face of old hippies and assorted weirdos blocking traffic at Capitol and Ohio Streets right smack downtown at rush hour. The video shows a couple arrests, they had every chance to un-ass the street and did not. Again, props to the IMPD.

Not as serious note: No curb-stomping, no eeny, meeny, miny, TASER!! By the way, I claim "eeny, meeny, miny, TASER!!" as well as "eeny, meeny, miny, MACE!!" :cool:

Protest over ending poverty cycle results in 14 arrests downtown | FOX59

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    "Everybody's got a right to live".... yep, they're right about that. Unfortunately they should be chanting "everybody has a right to someone else's ****" which would be more in line with their beliefs.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    How much will bail be? Wouldnt that money be better spent actually HELPING the poor?

Idiots.

On a related note, How'd the protest at the circle go? I doesnt appear to be getting any coverage. Was it Palestinians?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Their stated goal was to all get arrested. Clearly, that will prove...yeah, I don’t know. It seems like these folks feel a lack of meaning so they go protest something to feel like they’re making a difference. Like little Ralph Wiggums: “I’m helping!”

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Their stated goal was to all get arrested. Clearly, that will prove...yeah, I don’t know. It seems like these folks feel a lack of meaning so they go protest something to feel like they’re making a difference. Like little Ralph Wiggums: “I’m helping!”

I kinda thought one of the keys to ending the cycle of poverty was to avoid being caught up in the justice system?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I truly believe these people need to move their protest to the sanctuary cities/states. The illegals are receiving all their benefits. We might be able to wipe out poverty if we helped our own people instead of free medical, schools, food......

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Enjoy being in MCJ for 36 hours to be processed....

How much will bail be? Wouldnt that money be better spent actually HELPING the poor?

Idiots.

On a related note, How'd the protest at the circle go? I doesnt appear to be getting any coverage. Was it Palestinians?
    Wasn't there today but the last one a couple of months ago, we just issued them each a summons and kicked them loose.
    No sense in wasting more time down the processing line.

Top Bottom