• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    So i have been working crazy hours lately so my social life has be pretty much non existent but the other day a girl i see a lot and i worked out plans to hang out/ go on a date. She has seen me in uniform and I've talked to her about popo stuff. Heres were it got awkward. I arrive to pick her up, knock on the door and **** chat all is good I open the door to my vehicle and hold her hand to help her in and instinctively put my hand on the top of her head. She just rolled with it and said nothing but it was really weird and i still felt it necessary to explain. she also sat down on a spare pair of cuffs which she just made a couple jokes about. I saw a meme about the hand on the head thing the other day and thought "how stupid is this" then it happened lol.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It's funny (and sad at times) how ingrained things become. I have to fight to stay in the moment sometimes so that autopilot doesn't kick in. Hope things went well otherwise.

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    I would be honest and up front when you realize you might be doing something weird. Just tell her you are sorry and it was a reflex action (unless you have a really short car/tall girl friend). I would just tell the girl I like her and want to do well on the date and that I'm nervous. Let her do the same to you. Tell her on the second date she can frisk you. :-)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Don't over think it. Every relationship has tons of funny "remember that time...." stories. My wife now laughs when I bring up the pro-bowlers story. :D

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    3043326.png

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Chicks love an encouraging push on the top of their head...

Did you ask if she wanted you to turn off the body cam?

“Sorry, I gotta take this body cam off. You so hot it will melt the lens”

move the handcuffs and say “sorry, I didn’t mean for them to be left on the seat but the last girl to wear them must be related to Houdini”

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That is hilarious. About as awkward as the time I told my female boss "Love you!" as we said our goodbyes on the phone.

I was talking to my boss on my desk phone, and my wife had texted me and I was typing the same thing to my wife and instinctively echoed it out loud.

AAAAAWWWWWKWAAAAAARD!

moosehead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    When I used to date, I liked to put women in slightly odd situations to see how they handle curveballs.
    One of my favorite activities was canoeing. Definitely not early typical date activity.
    While unintentional, I think you did an excellent job of it.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Tap her phone. It's the only way to know if she's still interested when she talks about the date to her GFs :):

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    That is hilarious. About as awkward as the time I told my female boss "Love you!" as we said our goodbyes on the phone.

I was talking to my boss on my desk phone, and my wife had texted me and I was typing the same thing to my wife and instinctively echoed it out loud.

AAAAAWWWWWKWAAAAAARD!

Did you get a raise?

Top Bottom