• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Wow, I saw a report late Friday talking about a massive police presence in an area of town but never heard any follow up. I hope the wounded officer recovers quickly.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    She didn’t get hit but he shot the car like 14 times one missed her head by inches I am sure she had to change her underware.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    OMG, I saw a video clip of a Bearcat in that news story. Why in the hell would police officers need such a scary, offensive and militaristic vehicle in a quaint little Indiana town like Evansville?!?!?!?!

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Whatever Indy gets Evansville thinks they have to have as well.
    MRAP’s are so 2008!
    Is like when you give a gear guy a checkbook!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Neighbor killed by bad guy, speculation is BG thought he was a leo. Officer tags bad guy at 63 yards, double tap to chest. Well done EPD.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    How did this not make national news?

because there was not enough blood! (if it bleeds, it leads!)

how's this for a small world, I knew the shooter, I was at work the next day talking about it, my boss knew the victim!

I went to school with the shooter, sat next to him in more than one class, just like most grade school friends, in high school we joined different "clicks". the story I heard was, that after high school, he got married, and one night went out for a pack of smokes, and joined the army, I watched the news conference and they played the footage from the neighbors security camera, and epd mentioned he used "military tactics", and that he targeted police vehicles, and not civilians, they(the police) think that him shooting the neighbor was an accident, and that the shooter mistook the neighbor for a police officer.

all of this happened within a few blocks of his (and my and my bosses) childhood homes, and schools (both grade and high). and the house it happened at, looks a lot like the house a former coworker lived in (it was foreclosed on from him)

I just wish we knew the reason for the shooters "rampage"

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I know, but an AR used against an officer would seem to be prime material for the agenda.

The agenda is normally "make money" and you're only competing against what else is 'news' that day. The fact we had a vehicle pursuit made Fox59 a few days ago. That's hardly unusual, so there must not have been much else going on. On the flip side, you could have discovered a live breeding pair of unicorns on the day Bin Laden got killed and not got a peep of coverage.

I just wish we knew the reason for the shooters "rampage"

Is the shooter naked? In the security footage of him looking through the fence, it looks like he might be. 2:59 in the linked video. If he is, drugs, mental illness, some combination would be my guess.

OMG, I saw a video clip of a Bearcat in that news story. Why in the hell would police officers need such a scary, offensive and militaristic vehicle in a quaint little Indiana town like Evansville?!?!?!?!

Detective/SWAT officer used an AR rifle too. Militarized cops, should have just kept feeding him targets in soft skin vehicles...

Honestly, it does make you wonder if night vision will eventually be more common for LE use outside of tactical teams.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    The agenda is normally "make money" and you're only competing against what else is 'news' that day. The fact we had a vehicle pursuit made Fox59 a few days ago. That's hardly unusual, so there must not have been much else going on. On the flip side, you could have discovered a live breeding pair of unicorns on the day Bin Laden got killed and not got a peep of coverage.

Is the shooter naked? In the security footage of him looking through the fence, it looks like he might be. 2:59 in the linked video. If he is, drugs, mental illness, some combination would be my guess.

no he had on basketball shorts and looks like Adidas slippers

Detective/SWAT officer used an AR rifle too. Militarized cops, should have just kept feeding him targets in soft skin vehicles...

Honestly, it does make you wonder if night vision will eventually be more common for LE use outside of tactical teams.

So what you're saying is this is another school shooting. The MSM should have been all over it.

the school (evans middle school) is 2 blocks south, then 5 blocks west, and it happened around 9 at night, BUT had it been daylight, I bet cnn/msnbc would have said "school shooting"

Top Bottom