• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Eight years ago, we bought a repo. Along with having to gut it, the radiant baseboard heaters were trashed and the air handler burned up so we had no heat and no air conditioner. I rigged up a forced air furnace which basically used the basement as a duct system and we used window units for the summer. This past winter, the furnace caught fire. I managed to get a used but newer furnace and central air system and my plan was to have it installed along with duct work.

Here's where I ran into trouble. The mouse has been busy with things, so, understandably, he couldn't help. All the places I called were unwilling to use my equipment. They were more than happy to install new equipment, but I had no desire to pay $17,000. Fortunately, I found a guy who just started his own business - Pro Comfort out of Marion. Jason was very reasonable and willing to cater to our desires. It did take a while to get it done, but that's because he would play installer until about 2:00 and then go play service tech since he's a one man show.

One thing that really impressed me, my attic was FULL of flex pipe and duct board. Jason took all of it and left the old units. I gave him the option, but he chose to clean up instead of making money off the scrap.

If anyone around Marion needs an HVAC guy, call Jason at Pro Comfort.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I have a need for the current house I am working on. Tried a quick goog look and didn't get his company.

Shoot me a PM with his contact info when you get a chance. I have an entire house to contend with and want someone who can show up and not be too high dollar.

Top Bottom