• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I can understand getting bitten once or twice but getting taken down and killed... hard for me to picture that in my head.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I can understand getting bitten once or twice but getting taken down and killed... hard for me to picture that in my head.

I have a cartoon video image playing in my head of her getting shorter and shorter as if being eaten by piranha with the sound of a buzz saw in the background. :):

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Also...not really Dachshunds. There were Dachshund/Terrier and Dachshund/Collie mix dogs. The largest one was about knee high IIRK. There were seven...so all you've got to do is fall down and it's going to be a real interesting time. From pictures of the lady I'm guessing she wasn't the fit/fighter type.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Also...not really Dachshunds. There were Dachshund/Terrier and Dachshund/Collie mix dogs. The largest one was about knee high IIRK. There were seven...so all you've got to do is fall down and it's going to be a real interesting time. From pictures of the lady I'm guessing she wasn't the fit/fighter type.

Nope. Nor mobile.

Dogs are....well..........dogs.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    How in the actual ****???

Pretty sure that when wiener dogs attack, you just get to stomping.....problem solved.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Maybe she was cooking earlier and spilled some broth on herself then she tripped on the first dog, fell and got knocked out.
    Dogs just couldn't help themselves cause she smelled so good. :(

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I was going to post this...

"Woman killed by pack of angry wieners."

But I thought it might be in bad taste...

For all those worried.... Stormy Daniels is fine and taking it like a champ.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    The headline is clickbait, cause who gets killed by weiner dogs, right? The reality is that this is a pack of unsocialized, probably inbred, near feral mutts.
    They reported them to be covered in ticks and fleas. Nobody was taking care of these dogs and they acted like a wild pack when something went wrong.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I really don't know what made me laugh harder.

The vegetarian in hand to paw combat with a raccoon...

The father collecting it in a Taste of The Wild food bag...

Or the turning over of the body to the animal control officer named Heidi Blood.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The headline is clickbait, cause who gets killed by weiner dogs, right? The reality is that this is a pack of unsocialized, probably inbred, near feral mutts.
    They reported them to be covered in ticks and fleas. Nobody was taking care of these dogs and they acted like a wild pack when something went wrong.
    Yet they were able to get the owners to agree to euthanize them? Actually, it says the owners requested they euthanize them? Sounds like someone could catch a charge?

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Yet they were able to get the owners to agree to euthanize them? Actually, it says the owners requested they euthanize them? Sounds like someone could catch a charge?
    Agreed, there is an owner and they should be charged in the death. I didn't mean that no one owned the dogs. Just that no one was actually taking care of them and they acted like a wild pack more than family pets.

Top Bottom