• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    A child hood friend of mine is in the ICU at Sidney & Lois Eskenazi hospital and isn't doing well. I will be going up somewhat early in the morning to go see him in and to sit with his mother. I mapped it and it seems like the race track is less than 4 miles away how crazy is traffic going to be? Is there any streets I should avoid? I'm going to try to make it as soon as they will allow me in the morning which according to his mother is around 8. I have never been in Indy during the race so I have no idea what to expect. I will be coming up 41 to 70 from Vincennes. Any INGO suggestions would be great

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Tomorrow (Sat.) won't be as bad. Stay on 70 past 465. Most people that will want to go to the track will take 465 north from there.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    Tomorrow (Sat.) won't be as bad. Stay on 70 past 465. Most people that will want to go to the track will take 465 north from there.

Will do, I appreciate the info. I was looking at getting hotels up there (incase of the worst) and doesn't appear that will happen anyplace close

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    If you are coming in to town on Saturday morning you won't have any problem. But there is a parade downtown so stay away from there. I don't think you would have any issue if you came north on 465 to 10th St and took it downtown to Eskanazi. If you want to play it safe, take Washington St to downtown, go north on White River Pkwy to 10th St and go east to Eskanazi. This avoids the Speedway area entirely.

No, you won't get a hotel room anywhere in the area.

Top Bottom