Charles Krauthammer has only weeks to live.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Cancer sucks.

I hate hearing anybody falling prey to this disease. I hope he finds his peace with God in his last remaining weeks.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Mr GermanicusImpacticus was always one of the bright spots among a news media blighted by shallow thinking hacks. He could be counted on to answer any question with an insightful retort that was almost always spot on. God Speed Sir.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Mr GermanicusImpacticus was always one of the bright spots among a news media blighted by shallow thinking hacks. He could be counted on to answer any question with an insightful retort that was almost always spot on. God Speed Sir.

Yeah, he is one of the few conservative talking heads that I actually respected. Lightyears better than that hack Hannity (or the liberal version Maddow).

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Yeah, he is one of the few conservative talking heads that I actually respected. Lightyears better than that hack Hannity (or the liberal version Maddow).

Indeed. Why listen to someone who's only going to say what you knew they were going to say anyway? Seems like a waste of time.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Tell me Kut, in your mind, who today or in recent memory would rise to the level of being a profound loss ?

Well, the whole "to mankind" part, is which seems out of place. Meaning the person holds a unique position throughout the history of man.
    My examples would be, but not limited to: Jesus, Einstein, Washington, Henry Ford, Pope John Paul II, the Wright Brothers, Steve Jobs, Mother Theresa, John Glenn... people that were pioneers, or through action change the very shape of the planet, for the benefit of mankind. It's a very small group.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well, the whole "to mankind" part, is which seems out of place. Meaning the person holds a unique position throughout the history of man.
    My examples would be, but not limited to: Jesus, Einstein, Washington, Henry Ford, Pope John Paul II, the Wright Brothers, Steve Jobs, Mother Theresa, John Glenn... people that were pioneers, or through action change the very shape of the planet, for the benefit of mankind. It's a very small group.

Sometimes...when people are speaking to emotional things, hyperbole is often used. Did 24Carat really believe Dr. K had an effect on this world anywhere on the scale of Jesus or G. Washington? I don't know. I simply figured he was being hyperbolic to express his opinion on the Dr's imminent demise.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sometimes...when people are speaking to emotional things, hyperbole is often used. Did 24Carat really believe Dr. K had an effect on this world anywhere on the scale of Jesus or G. Washington? I don't know. I simply figured he was being hyperbolic to express his opinion on the Dr's imminent demise.

Probably. I read things too literally sometimes.

Top Bottom