Movie "The Death of Stalin" is playing where?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    A buddy told me about this and I looked up the previews. Here is one.

<span style="font-family:arial;"><font size="3">[video]https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4686844/videoplayer/vi2372057369?ref_=tt_pv_vi_aiv_1[/video]

However, I cannot find it playing anywhere in Fort Wayne.

Could someone be so kind as to let me know if this is playing anywhere else in Indiana? I think the far SE or SW corners are out of the way, but a nice Saturday drive to Indy or South Bend areas wouldn't be too far out of the question.

Thanks,

Doug

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    FWIW I watched the second trailer and it says October 20th towards the end.

Edit: Looks like October 20th 2017 was the UK release date. It was released in the US in January 2018. Good reviews but very low revenue. I would like to see it. Maybe Netflix will pick it up or they will release on DVD and Blue-Ray soon.

Definitely dark comedy.

Last edited:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    It was a very limited release, the only theater that played it in Indiana (that I know of at least) was the Art Theater at the Keystone Fashion Mall

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I saw it months ago in Indy, it was pretty funny! The one thing that was strange is that by the end you were no longer sure if it was intended to be a movie full of dark humor, or just simply a documentary of an era so pathetic that it plays like a sick comedy.

Last edited:

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    One way you could watch it is to fly business class via Emirates if you are planning on taking an international trip sometime soon. :D Rather expensive way to watch it though. I saw it was on my list of new movies during my trip from Chicago to Johannesburg and back last week. Unfortunately, I didn't know anything about it and didn't end up watching.

Top Bottom