• ...and so much more!
  • chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    It's a long battle. Think about it. We end up paying one way or another. And no, I'm not happy about it. Really burns my ass.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It's a long battle. Think about it. We end up paying one way or another. And no, I'm not happy about it. Really burns my ass.

I agree, however, paying to get someone clean *should* cost less than supplying their drugs for an indefinite amount of time. Why would they ever quit if they get it free and have safe needles to use in a location that protects them? Sounds like every addicts wet dream.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I mean technically given the CIA's involvement with the Mexican cartels technically most drugs comming into the country are connected to the federal government anyways

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Just another step in the wrong direction. I don't care if people use illegal drugs, legalize it, let them shoot up all they want but don't steal money from people who actually contribute to society and give it to people who don't. That goes for their treatment, housing, safe places to shoot up and food as well.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Legalizing heroin would be a horrible idea. “Safe places” to inject are a horrible idea.

how about cheap suboxone or methadone instead of facilitating self-destructive behavior?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Better yet, they have implantable naltrexone sticks that block opioids for several years. They work exceptionally well. Detox people and then stick these in their arms. Only way to beat the blocker is take an insane overdose of an opioid or physically cut it out.

people on suboxone just stop taking it when they want to shoot heroin. Then they restart suboxone when the party time is over. I see it all the time.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Legalizing heroin would be a horrible idea. “Safe places” to inject are a horrible idea.

how about cheap suboxone or methadone instead of facilitating self-destructive behavior?

Or we could just let the problem get rid of itself, people addicted to Herion aren't really known to last very long

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Criminalizing it hasn't really turned out to be much of a success either.

It’s failed so bad now local governments are apparently dealing heroin now.

The war on drugs has been a huge waste of money and a major failure. Time and resources that could have been better spent elsewhere. The problem is, what would be the solution to stop the flow of drugs, and should we?

Top Bottom