• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    [video=youtube;TbBlX3SiFi0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbBlX3SiFi0[/video]

I'm not sure if Kirk approves of the first shooting demonstration ("trust shot") at the begining of the video.

DfZqqX7XUAEW7A-.jpg

DfZilESXcAE42Jx.jpg

cygiw1nrff311.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Non. Un geant non.

But technically non of the 3 safety rules are broken if the shooter knows there's a proper backstop (in this case 2 bullet resistant vest behind the clay piegon).

They also shoot at multiple balloons all at once using multiple snipers, with one guy standing next to the targets.
    Probably also not recommended by Kirk. :)

1f9a6034-jpg.png

images

Imagine all the fun you could have at the next INGO event with a few party balloons. :):

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    No extreme Islamists were hurt in the making of this video. I'm digging that assault truck. Can't say I've ever seen one over here. Seems a lot more useful than the MRAPS and what not LEA's like to trot out for photo ops now and then, never to be seen again.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    [video=youtube;TbBlX3SiFi0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbBlX3SiFi0[/video]

I'm not sure if Kirk approves of the first shooting demonstration ("trust shot") at the begining of the video.

cygiw1nrff311.jpg
    wow look at the variety of weapons, first person ump, second has what looks to be a mp5 stock (you have to look close) the next 2 have m-4's, and the third has a scar

But technically non of the 3 safety rules are broken if the shooter knows there's a proper backstop (in this case 2 bullet resistant vest behind the clay piegon).

They also shoot at multiple balloons all at once using multiple snipers, with one guy standing next to the targets.
    Probably also not recommended by Kirk. :)

1f9a6034-jpg.png

Imagine all the fun you could have at the next INGO event with a few party balloons. :):

not recommended by kirk my a$$, not recommended by anybody! (and as a side question, how the hell do French guns keep their zero, what with them getting dropped all the time!)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No extreme Islamists were hurt in the making of this video. I'm digging that assault truck. Can't say I've ever seen one over here. Seems a lot more useful than the MRAPS and what not LEA's like to trot out for photo ops now and then, never to be seen again.

It's a French Renault truck.

44083_1_610.jpg

RDGICAT-0687447939-TGY+210+%28Copier%29.JPG

They use similar systems mounted on Chevy suburbans to access airplanes or tall buses.

03-swatec-haras-gign-g.jpg

2626515648_1_9_XAT189BT.jpg

GIGN-assaut-avion-200x300.jpg

Chicago PD has a similar truck.

14eddd9a75de36bc4a812069118988ee.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member