• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    https://twitter.com/ISPVersailles/s...ing-over-driver-going-too-slowly-in-left-lane

Df1WJcIX0AEJMom.jpg

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    The officer deserves a medal. I wish all cops would do that. I believe those kind of drivers are just as dangerous than speeding drivers.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    About 2 weeks ago we were heading to see my parents in Schereville. We get on 65 at 6 and take it to 30. In that short stretch there was 2 cars having a road rage incident. A douche bag in the middle lane pulling a trailer with a motorcycle on it. If he was doing 25 that was pushing it. Then at 61st about 20 motorcycles got on and rode like a-holes. Did I mention I hate driving on 65.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I admit that I can appreciate this law....except on I70 during the morning rush hour traffic. Heading east on I70 every morning from I65 s through the north split gets a bit sporty. The posted speed is 55 and if you are running 70 coming through the split onto I70 you'll get run over and play hell just getting over out of the hammer lane. Now I wouldn't mind being in the right of those two lanes and letting those in a bigger hurry than me go by...except the right line is more pot hole ridden and I wait until I get past the mine field before I'll move over. I figure if doing 70 in a 55 zone isn't enough they can go around or kiss my ass.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Kudos to this law enforcement officer. Left lane bandits deserve to get violations for this type of careless and dangerous driving.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I would readily donate towards a nice [STRIKE]fruit[/STRIKE] donut basket for the officer.

FIFY

So many of these drivers are just being A$$hats. They know what they are doing.

Or are on their phones, absolutely oblivious. Mrs Monkey passed one of those the other day. Old lady on her phone doing 3 over in the left lane.

Or think they are our collective mom/dad "I'm already doing 65 in a 55. You dont need to go faster. This is plenty fast enough."

Top Bottom