• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Hhhmmmm... according to the article, the law is intentionally vaguely worded and difficult not to cross if recording pretty much any conversation.

I just can't imagine Illinois passing laws with the intent of turning folks into felons at the whim of their .gov to keep people under their collective thumbs!

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    It's hard to believe that a public official such as a school administrator would have a reasonable expectation of privacy when communicating with a minor in an official capacity. Especially when no parent is present.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    It's hard to believe that a public official such as a school administrator would have a reasonable expectation of privacy when communicating with a minor in an official capacity. Especially when no parent is present.

Beyond that, the conversation wasn't even in a closed office.

Pyro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2018
    Indy

Agreed, as a parent my first question would be why wasn't I called and why would you expect privacy in an open area?

Top Bottom