For those of you that think being a cop is sooooo easy....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I don’t think anything about being a cop is easy. My nephew is a sheriff and so our long time family friend, you couldn’t pay me enough to deal with that ****.

Not saying I won’t ***** about the bad ones, but those are very few and usually aren’t as bad as they say... the good ones rarely make the news.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Dispatch: Start for a bear stuck in a Subaru. Also, see pending for pic-a-nic basket theft complaints in the area.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The Cop in the video was probably saying, "At least it's not a fat, sweaty, naked dude whacked out of his skull on drugs."

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    That bear almost instantly hightailed it TOWARD the cop. I really hope he had a plan and ran a short distance to a well secured location. I'm just going to go ahead and tell myself he did and he's totally fine now. It's a nice world in my mind. :-)

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Oh, also... there is NOOOooo way, if this was a scene in a movie or tv show, Hollywood would pass up the chance to have him use his gun. According to Hollywood you cops draw weapons at least once a day and shoot at something once a week right?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    That bear almost instantly hightailed it TOWARD the cop. I really hope he had a plan and ran a short distance to a well secured location. I'm just going to go ahead and tell myself he did and he's totally fine now. It's a nice world in my mind. :-)

Well, he had a shotgun before he ever punched the window and there was no loud bang near the end, so I'm sure it panned out.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

Yeah I'm not sure where the cop went, but I haven't heard about any cops being mauled by a bear so he probably made it!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Oh, also... there is NOOOooo way, if this was a scene in a movie or tv show, Hollywood would pass up the chance to have him use his gun. According to Hollywood you cops draw weapons at least once a day and shoot at something once a week right?
    At least. Especially when they (whatever "they" is) don't deserve it.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Lawsuit for breaking the window.
    Should have just opened the door, I saw it on "Gentle Ben". If the bear charged him, he could have shot him in the leg.

Top Bottom