• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    I was watching tv this morning and a clip came on about the Roseanne show going on without her, It's called the Conner's .. I am pretty sure the show will flop without her, It was the #1 show of the season until it was pulled. I just don't see the show working without her, and it was bull:poop: to pull her in the first place, she is a comedian ... she was doing what comedians do.. sometimes comedians don't have the best taste in their comedy.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I hope it does good. A show based on characters she created should get some cash to Roseanne.
    Part of the deal was she waived her rights to any income based on the show or characters. She did it to save the 200 jobs.

I for one won't watch. She made the show.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Look at all of the liberal pieces of dog crap actors and actresses there have been throughout the last century and the current and all of the bad stuff they have said and done and they continued to be the top stars of the box office or many of them at least. Except when the left needs afew sacrificial lambs.

Hanoi Jane Fonda directly caused the deaths of U.S. Airmen. And demoralized many more and rallied the enemy. Shes still making millions and is a favorite.

But Roseanne an admitted Trump supporter and even tied it into her show which rockets to number 1. Oh hell no! The left will not stand to be embarrassed or allow the right to win not even one damn inch.
    They would rather shoot themselves in the head rather than allow a Republican or Donald Trump to have a win.
    These people are beyond nuts. It would be funny if it wasnt true.

The show will flop. ABC knows it will flop. They test this stuff.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    1 season...if that.

I didn't care for Roseanne, but no one was watching that show for Sarah Gilbert.

Agreed, but Lori Metcalf might be able to pull it off, if the writing is good. I doubt it, but it's possible if they give her a bigger role and do it right. Otherwise, yeah Sarah Gilbert is by a long shot not the star, nor is anyone else really.

I hope it does good. A show based on characters she created should get some cash to Roseanne.

Part of the deal was she waived her rights to any income based on the show or characters. She did it to save the 200 jobs.

I for one won't watch. She made the show.

The report I heard made it sound like Roseanne got paid some kind of settlement to waiver future rights. Not sure if that is the case or how much it might have been.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Meh, leadership in hollywood makes those decisions because they can. What people want to watch or don't really doesn't factor in unless it's costing them a lot of bucks.

Personally I didn't watch the old show or the new show and I see that as one of the great aspects of tv, you don't have to participate if you don't want to.:)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How are they going to kill her off? (in the show)

Plane crash worked for Henry Blake. Same for Dan Fielding (well, he faked it)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Spin-offs almost always die hideously crushed by a mountain of apathy. Remember "Joey" after Friends? Right.

It might see a spike right at the beginning due to the publicity and a morbid curiosity of "what happened to Roseanne (the character) but I doubt it has legs.

Top Bottom