• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Yesterday I read about a 10 year old boy who died a horrific death in California, today there is a story about a pos stabbing children at a birthday party in Idaho. Why? What kind of monster can do these Thing's? In the case of the latter why was it not a dgu? I just do not understand why these monsters are allowed to do such Things.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yesterday I read about a 10 year old boy who died a horrific death in California, today there is a story about a pos stabbing children at a birthday party in Idaho. Why? What kind of monster can do these Thing's? In the case of the latter why was it not a dgu? I just do not understand why these monsters are allowed to do such Things.

Many ongoing discussions on this very topic in the forum. It is hard for a normal brain to understand the motivations.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    There is no safe place.
    KYPDACS - Keep Your Powder Dry and Check Six.
    In other words, always be ready and stay alert.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I just do not understand why these monsters are allowed to do such Things.
    Put simply, the average person refuses to believe these things will happen to them or around them, and they’ve been conditioned to cower and call 911 and let someone else sort their **** for them.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The news almost never gets the details correct or tells you anything you need to know anyway. Why expose yourself to it?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Have you read "Life at the Bottom" yet?

You cannot understand what is transpiring until you read that book.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    The normal/rational mind cannot fathom the non-normal/irrational criminal actor's mind.

What we can and should do, however, is know that violent criminal actors exist. All around us. And they all may have different triggers to set them off. And that we need to do what we can to A) be prepared ourselves, and B) attempt to each others they need to be prepared, too.

Look up Aprill Risk Consulting. https://aprillriskconsulting.com/ Look him (William Aprill) up on YouTube. Look him up on Facebook. INCREDIBLE resource when you want to look into the minds of VCAs.

Top Bottom