I can not remember name of movie and can't find it online. Can somewhere here?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Howdy guys and gals,

I saw a movie about ten or so years ago. It is about few high school friends who are bullied by the jocks at their school. This group of four buddies decide to play a prank on the jocks by sneaking up on them while their car is at a quarry filled with water. The prank is one of the friends goes up to the car with a revolver and fires six blanks at them.

The friends see the car and the one with the revolver goes up to the car. It turns out the car belongs to robbers. The kid with the revolver panics and shoots the gun at them. It is not loaded with blanks, but live ammo. Both of the robbers die and the friends push the car into the quarry.

The rest of the movie takes place sometime later as the kids have become adults. One is a priest (I think Robin Williams played the role), one is a cop, one was a construction worker (iirc), and I can't remember what the last one did. The town decides to drain the swamp and discover the car with the murder weapon. It was traced back to the construction worker. the group of four meet up in a cabin during the weekend and try to come up with a plan on how they are going to deal with the situation.

The movie ends with the construction worker killing himself and the group discovering the cop stole the robber's loot and did not tell the rest of the group. I think the very last scene is the priest burning a check in the car after being confronted by the police.

I looked up Robin William's filmography man times and I have tried to find the name of the movie online for years, but to no avail. I wonder sometimes if someone is trying to keep this movie hidden.

Thanks for all helP. i APOLOGIZE FOR ALL OF THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. I TYPED THIS IN A HURRY

DustyMck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Borden
    I cant remember it either but it sounds familiar does it have a seen where a kid dies his hair blonde and cuts it with a pocket knife.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    No wonder you couldn't remember the movie. No one is in it. Makes me wonder if the police ever dive or drain all the old quarries here, just for giggles. No telling how many cold cases might get solved.

Top Bottom