• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I would like to put my foot up the arse of the officer who places the suspected home invader and rapist at TASERPOINT!!!! Total lack of tactics. Gets him to the ground and should have IMMEDIATELY gone to knee on back or some other control tactic. Instead, he allows the suspect time to get up. There is an enormous overreliance on an electronic device that has AT BEST a 30% effective rate. It was a pretty cool cartridge change on the run though.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I would like to put my foot up the arse of the officer who places the suspected home invader and rapist at TASERPOINT!!!! Total lack of tactics. Gets him to the ground and should have IMMEDIATELY gone to knee on back or some other control tactic. Instead, he allows the suspect time to get up. There is an enormous overreliance on an electronic device that has AT BEST a 30% effective rate. It was a pretty cool cartridge change on the run though.
    I'm not a police officer but, Stevie Wonder could see what was going to happen. The officer did not even take the opportunity to control the perp but also failed to search the perp for weapons. The officer is lucky the perp was not armed with a hand gun. The results could have been much, much different. Let's be more careful out there officers!

Last edited:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I'm not an officer and I don't mean to arm chair ref this officer but I feel like that was handle less than great.

I get he was waiting for his cohort to cuff him while he held him at taser point. But I agree with you guys. If he was certain he had a man of interest he should have immediately cuffed him.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Having the failure, then timing the reload so he'll eat the curb must take a lot of practice :laugh: Good to see a bad guy going to the slammer. Hopefully Titusville doesn't have a revolving door.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    is it wrong for me being pissed at this video? not for anything the police did, but for them not rolling him over?...I wanted to see if he had any teeth left...I wanted to see the blood pouring out of his mouth like water thru a garden hose!

I was reminded of the curb stomp scene from American history x!, and even thinking about that gives me the hebe jebe's!

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    is it wrong for me being pissed at this video? not for anything the police did, but for them not rolling him over?...I wanted to see if he had any teeth left...I wanted to see the blood pouring out of his mouth like water thru a garden hose!

I was reminded of the curb stomp scene from American history x!, and even thinking about that gives me the hebe jebe's!

Literally thought the same thing while watching video, found it satisfying...

Top Bottom