• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    So. . . .besides being green and having red calipers why are they any more special than any other v8 mustang of similar vintage?:dunno:

I know the auto makers like playing on nostalgia but is there anything to support the huge dealer markup these (especially the first ones on the street) will bring?

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    It's not even the first "Bullitt" edition...or the second.

Exactly, Ford has milked the Bullitt connection for every drop. Its a family buying a new car. Thousands just like them everyday.

Now if we are talking one of two surviving 1968 Mustangs used in the movie, that would be something to get excited about.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    If I hit the lotto I'll have Dynacorn build me a REAL Bullitt tribute! That be sweet with a coyote motor and modern suspension under it. I don't think I'd be able to do the jumps though, it's too destructive on the equipment.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    If I hit the lotto I'll have Dynacorn build me a REAL Bullitt tribute! That be sweet with a coyote motor and modern suspension under it. I don't think I'd be able to do the jumps though, it's too destructive on the equipment.

This is the second time in a week I have heard about a "coyote" Mustang. What does that mean, exactly?

Top Bottom