• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Seriously, though. It really is our 10th anniversary today. Feels like 20!

(my wife just about punched my arm when I told her it felt like 20... I am not a smart man)

ETA: Before anyone contacts my wife - relax. Just a joke. We have a pretty good thing going - and have for all 10 years!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I used that joke last night on a patient :):

happy anniversary.

I wish you a little HD fire for later tonight.

also, Rush Limbaugh says if you only have an hour left to live spend it with Tom Daschle, it will feel like a year :D

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    congrats!

I was married to the 1st wife for almost 18 years (she left)

ive been with my current gf for 7 years and we were happily engaged till about 2 weeks ago...then she said she wants...to...gulp..."get married soon" and by soon she means next month! (small ceremony) her moms not doing well health wise, and she wants her mom to see us married, my mom passed 5 years ago, right after we got engaged, we hadn't told anyone yet, mom was the first to know.

so were trying to get things rushed, we have a church, and are trying to find a pastor (the pastor of the church is busy the day she want's and she (my fiancé) has reached out to a family member who's a pastor at another church)

but with my first wife, I used to say "I've been married so long, I don't even look before I cross the street!"

********to anyone who knows me in real life, please keep this quiet! we are wanting to surprise people**********

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Congrats on the 7 happy years! How many years have you been married in total?

[edit]

Oh, sorry, you went with that joke out of the gate.

My go to is: "18 wonderful years of marriage...we've been married over 25".

It seems weird that I've been married for several more years than I was single and I'm still in my 40s.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Congrats, TF!!

If a certain someone had been in Bristol last week, I'm sure you would've heard that we just got to our 24th anniversary... 27 of the happiest years of my life!!

No purple there, neither. :rockwoot:

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Thanks, all!

This past 10 years has been interesting. Lots of trials, heartbreak and sadness, joy and elation. 2 incredibly beautiful children (seriously). Not a whole lot of sleep.

But it has been good.

Gonna keep on keepin' on.

On more note: The 10th anniversary is the Aluminum anniversary. I got her a brand new skillet!

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Congratulations.. nothing says lovin like the gift of aluminum OR a manure spreader that’s what I bought my wife a few years back. And yes she was very happy. She loves anything horse related Keep going and many blessings to you and your family

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    On more note: The 10th anniversary is the Aluminum anniversary. I got her a brand new skillet!

Has she used it to whack you upside your head yet?

I wouldn't dare get my SWMBO something like that for an anniversary or she just might use it on me--the dangers inherent in marrying a redhead!!!:runaway:

Top Bottom