Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Rick Mason;8357926]Here is a Honda S600 just like ours from back in 1974 in Okinawa Japan. It is the grandpa of the S2000. Total delight to drive. Like the world's fastest go-kart. Even at 5'10" and only 150 lbs I had to scrunch down inside. I could hang my right hand out the passenger window without stretching it outwards.

Attachment 88596[QUOTE]

YES! I've read about those in threads in my national S2KCA Honda S2000 car club.
    And, I understand there is a smaller type of version of the S2000 in Japan, perhaps the S660?
    I remember reading of something that seems interesting, but don't remember what it was called.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Allen's the owner. Diamond has been there for years, and they do excellent work. You should be able to take your vehicle to any shop you want, they may just want to see multiple quotes (though I've always had Allen work directly with the insurance companies and has always been great). He does a great job all around. Check out his sub forum here and you will see many folks who have recommended him highly (including me). It takes a big concern off your shoulders when during a stressful time when you know exactly where the vehicle will be going and that Allen and his team will take excellent care of you. I don't give recommendations lightly, but always highly praise Allen and Diamond.
    Diamond Collision | Auto Body Avon IN

Progressive finally called me today, after waiting since last Friday for them to contact me.
    I had my insurance (Erie) call them Wednesday.
    Progressive's man knew of Diamond Collision, even though Diamond is not on their "list" of approved shops.
    Someone who had some Camaro work done on a panel had been referred there & he thought they were a top shop.

I called Diamond & talked with Katelyn & then John (their appraiser).
    Just a matter of waiting for me to get word from Progressive to drop it off & pick up a rental (next week, I assume).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by doddg View Post
    Progressive finally called me today, after waiting since last Friday for them to contact me.
    I had my insurance (Erie) call them Wednesday.
    Progressive's man knew of Diamond Collision, even though Diamond is not on their "list" of approved shops.
    Someone who had some Camaro work done on a panel had been referred there & he thought they were a top shop.

I called Diamond & talked with Katelyn & then John (their appraiser).
    Just a matter of waiting for me to get word from Progressive to drop it off & pick up a rental (next week, I assume).
    Good deal. I've worked with John on more than a few things. Once the car is in, they usually post pics daily once work is underway etc. I've had cars in for everything from hail damage, to minor to more major collision work (some with mechanical involved, others just body panels) on various vehicles. All turned out great. They have never done me wrong on anything.

Last edited by WebSnyper; 3 Weeks Ago at 13:40.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8