• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesm...ael-p-murphy-memorial-776bcJuM30qY7mz016c1VA/

Lake Ronkonkoma, NY – The Serenity Plaza centerpiece memorial stone honoring fallen Navy SEAL Lieutenant Michael P. Murphy and his sacrifice has been shattered by vandals, police said on Thursday.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Fbluelivesmatter%2Finternal%2FIFAB6Pm_7Ue7PnzqTRRuTA%2FQPObY8QORkixfscxSsAeig

https://murphfoundation.org/ for donations if you can.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Seems ironic that a hero forfeited his life so dirtbags would have the freedom to do things like this?.. I can't see the state the country is in ending well.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The need to make that little ****er pay for it, and then task him with its cleanliness and upkeep for community service!AFTER he gets out of juvi.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The need to make that little ****er pay for it, and then task him with its cleanliness and upkeep for community service!AFTER he gets out of juvi.
    State hell. My parents would be standing over me every day for six months, watching my scrub that with a toothbrush. Rain or shine.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Seems ironic that a hero forfeited his life so dirtbags would have the freedom to do things like this?.. I can't see the state the country is in ending well.

NRA Life Member / Basic Pistol instructor / RSO

"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard"
    Unnamed Navy Seal

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

Aron Bright

They don't have the "freedom to do things like this".
    Vandalism is illegal.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Why is a 14 year old running around unsupervised with enough time to do this ****? When do we start holding parents liable for the actions of their minor children?

If I was the judge I'd sentence this wayward youth to some community service in a last ditch effort to get his life squared away before the next dumb and criminal thing he does gets him sent to adult prison or the grave.
    He needs to spend some time In a local VA hospital with some disabled veterans. Then he needs to spend some time with gold star families even though he isnt worthy to breathe the same air as them. Oh and his parents need to be there with him. Maybe he doesnt have parent(s)? Maybe that's part of the problem here? I dont know.
    He may be lost I dont know if he can be redeamed but if there is any hope of coming back or starting from scratch, that would do it.

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Why is a 14 year old running around unsupervised with enough time to do this ****? When do we start holding parents liable for the actions of their minor children?

If I was the judge I'd sentence this wayward youth to some community service in a last ditch effort to get his life squared away before the next dumb and criminal thing he does gets him sent to adult prison or the grave.
    He needs to spend some time In a local VA hospital with some disabled veterans. Then he needs to spend some time with gold star families even though he isnt worthy to breathe the same air as them. Oh and his parents need to be there with him. Maybe he doesnt have parent(s)? Maybe that's part of the problem here? I dont know.
    He may be lost I dont know if he can be redeamed but if there is any hope of coming back or starting from scratch, that would do it.

I have held my son accountable for the stupid things he has done, so don't think I am advocating for the parents not to make sure he is held accountable.

However, to answer your question, 14-year-old's can be remarkably sneaky.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    State hell. My parents would be standing over me every day for six months, watching my scrub that with a toothbrush. Rain or shine.

I shudder to think what my dad would have done to me.
    That’s why none of us would have ever done something like that when we were 14. Dad would have absolutely worn me out in more ways than one.

Top Bottom